Best of Us [BETA TESTING]

2nd page after prologue i got
startup line: non-existant variable air adaptation same variable with stats

Canā€™t wait till this is finished

Woah, this was extremely well written. The only improvement I would suggest at this point is possibly more detail in action sequences. I donā€™t know if it was the intention but the ones so far donā€™t seek to have much ā€˜flavourā€™ to them if that makes sense. Itā€™s a minor gripe for a well written game but itā€™s just my two cents.

1 Like

I think this game has great potental please do keep working on it and I wait to see it on the offical site one thing I have to mention is that with everything going on you canā€™t really see if you won and rescued the hostages or not could you make sure that we know and I think we showed have a tab in the stats screen telling us what we have accomplished like if we saved any people or if we got any fame or you could add a notification that tells you if you have raised a stat or lowered a stat or not keep up the good work offical tester for choice of games adamthecowdog

Just want to say that I love this game, some really good stuff right here. I love how you can choose to be a coward and not help someone in need, also love the setting, the characters (which is suprising with how little Iā€™ve seen of them but theyā€™re already awesome) and especially the fact that the powers you have arenā€™t OPed. In short, I freaking love this game already.

@goshman you never stop to amaze me,best of us and runner shadow, 2 more to my collection next :smile: if you were a girl my age ( cute and blonde) id marry you asap :blush:
and sorry if this 2 questions have been answered in the thread of loa, but when are you going to start loa2? will be there a option to marry a princess? hmm

This was refreshing for the superheros type of game. I like the way you write about the early age of power people.

This is the perfect hero game for me. Everything from the story, to the custiomization, to the AWESOME list of powers. Everything was just spot on. I loved the combat and the description of your attire in the stats. Please keep that. I also liked how you get to define your character, like helping with the qauke, and choosing to kill or not. Everything is just spot on for me. I would definitely buy this.

1 Like

how was my message abusive and inappropriate all i said was

ā€œcan you make more to the demoā€

it was a compliment because i liked the game how the hell do you find this rude ???

Just ignore it. I know.

Actually, If you two would have read the rules then you would know that asking for an update is against them.

@darren_muir That also does not classify as a compliment, You said nothing nice or helpful towards the author, You only asked for more of the game, That is why it is rude. I am sure that the author is working as hard as they can already.

1 Like

Protip: calling someone an idiot is abusive.

8 Likes

newsflash its not abusive if that guy was a nice guy and didnt flag my message for me not knowing about the rules

Iā€™m Female but that does not really matter, I did not flag your message anyways.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Iā€™m sorry you feel that way, This community is nice.

5 Likes

I was being sarcastic. Shoulā€™ve clarified.

Shouldā€™ve. Typo. Sorry. If youā€™re on a website, always read the rules.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know ā€œShoulā€™veā€ has a nice ring to it. :laughing:

1 Like

See? Nice. Weā€™re all here for fun.

2 Likes