Best game on the site?

Thanks but it seems that the link doesn’t work.

I think my favourite is Choice of Romance (I liked the ruthless scheming aspect of it). Way Walkers was also enjoyable. Rise of a Gangster is extremely promising and I can’t wait for the completed version (I particularly enjoyed the nods to the Godfather and the Sopranos :slight_smile: )

My top six games:
1)Zombie Exodus by JimD I was devastated when the game ended and I had to purchase the next chapters, but I learned that I could play it online. This is the game that made me write my own zombie game as well.
2)The Race by Andymwhy The first cs game I downloaded. It brought me to the forum when I was looking for a walkthrough.
3)Rise of a gangster by Vendetta One of the games I played first when I joined.
4)Terminal by CJW I love the vibe and the originality of the storytelling.
5)Resonance by cs_closet. I used to play this like crazy!
6)Unnatural by Nocturnal_stillness One pf the games that is just so well written and addicting to play.

Wips to mention:Dragon by Random, Dark prestige by JLBH, Yami np shogun by Mystogan, Empowered by wolfwriter, and the outbreak by me joke!!!

A lot of the WIPs started and finished by our community members are of really really high quality and which I think are really among the best of interactive fiction. From the time I started browsing this forum until now, I saw the completion of Zombie Exodus, Tin Star, Sabres of Infinity, and Unnatural, to mention a few that really sprang to mind. Although I can’t really say I’ve been a part of the development of these games, but I can honestly say I appreciate the effort they put into making them. I really can’t say which game is best because, to cite the examples I listed before, they’re pretty much equally amazing in my opinion. Currrently, I’m looking forward to the development of Vendetta and Team Zero.

A post was merged into an existing topic: What is your favorite CoG/HG and why?

There’s other, more recent topics, on this subject.