Votes On Favorite Present/Upcoming CoG?

I wanted to make this discussion before I went to bed… lol weird :wink: I know… Haha anyways I just want everyone to list there top 5 Favorite CoG… This includes Ones that hasn’t came out yet and Ones that has been already published… I mainly wanted to do this one to help the CoG members to know which one consumers wants the most and hopefully focus on those…:slight_smile:

1:CoG Vampires
2:CoG Broad
3:CoG Samurai
4:CoG Superior
5:CoG Dragon

“Baby, I’m Honor-Bounded”

Uh…it is kinda hard to vote on Superior or Samurai for me.
I don’t know what is “Superior”, and Samurai looks a bit constraining xD

So…

2:CoG Dragon
3:CoG Broad
4:CoG Superior
5:CoG Samurai

For me .v.

2:CoG Dragon
3:CoG Broad
4:CoG none
5:CoG none

Broadsides.
Vampire.
Romance.
Dragon.
None.

I can’t say the ones that haven’t come out yet, as i have no idea what they look like and how deep the story is etc. etc.

1. Broadsides!
  2. Dragon
  3. Vampire
  4. Romance

I also can’t really comment on unreleased games.

1. Dragon
  2. Broadsides
  3. Vampire
  4. None yet, out of the user-made ones probably popcorn, soda murder.
  1. Vamps
  2. Broadside
  3. Romance
  4. Dragon
  5. Popcorn

You can’t really pick an unreleased game because we don’t even know if those are really being made.

I believe Moua meant which are you more interested in?

So if you’re an avid japanese history fan you’re going to be rating Samurai at number 1 if you’ve never played it. So that if the developers want to know where their biggest fanbase is they can look at these.

Ok then I’d pick Samurai as my next game, but I’m mostly interested in Vamps 2

:wink: lol I think I did a bad job at what I was trying to make clear so yeah… it is as kelfezond said… its about the biggest fanbase…like the one you think is gonna be the best or is the best in your view now/one you want to come out the most because you have a feeling its gonna be good or you just want it published the most… hope this makes more sense now…:slight_smile: oh and Laytonia… sorry about the Superior crap… lol stupid auto correct… what I meant was Spy…:stuck_out_tongue: Thanks to everyone else for sharing their opinion and comments… Duces!!!

Oh Yeah!!!

“Baby, I’m Honor-Bounded.”

I can only vote on existing games:

1. Broadsides
  2. Vampire
  3. Romance
  4. Dragon
  1. Dragon
  2. Vampire/Romance (Yeah, that’s cheating but I couldn’t decide.)
  3. Broadsides.
  4. Can I count Zebulon?

I really like Broadsides mind you, but I like like eating royalty just a tad more than blasting Gauls into smithereens. Mind you, I like blasting Gauls too so…

for whatever reason i just couldn’t get into romance. Not cause i wasn’t interested in the premise; i just felt somewhat detached from my character, like I kinda sensed that the outcome of my choices was predetermined anyway and wasn’t affected as much by my decisions. Don’t ask me how or why, I just couldn’t get on with it.

All the other “Choice Of” games so far I’ve loved though ;D

I agree Dominic, I didn’t like it at all.

Dom and kel I feel you guys on romance… it was more of a female game… no offense… like how many girl would kiss a guys hand?

Romance is…well, basically, the guys you are romancing just aren’t very charming.
Plus, two lovers out of three ends pretty early, which make the other choice stick out like a sore thumb.

I agree with laytonia, I played it three times and still struggled to bother to remember the names of the men, I ended up just refering to them as things like. Annoying-but-rich and nice-but-old lol

I refer to them differently;
The “More Content” choice (The King)
The “Boring-but-rich” choice (That Old Guy)
The “Supposed-to-be-charming-and-wild-but-ends-up-being-dumb” (That Young Guy)

Lol :stuck_out_tongue:
My list would be

1. Broadsides
  2. Vampire
  3. Dragon
  4. Romance