Behave yourselves

Self-restraint! Just because it’s open it doesn’t mean you have to keep posting :slight_smile:

My birthday is the 14th, and on the 6th, in 2 days, im getting a tooth pulled and they are opening up my gums and inserting braces to have my impacted k9 tooth set right and come out correctly, plus im afraid of needles and so they are using laughing gas tillni pass out… then im getting about a 1/2 foot of my hair cut, i havent cut it in 7 years, and itll be at my eyebrows now… im saddened and frightened…

I Will Behave WELL

With him gone I can cause as much chaos as possible HAhahHahA!!!

Ha…ha ha.*laughs akwardly while rubbing arm*
I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!! AND NOONE CAN STOP ME!!! HA HA HA!! *laughs demonically*

*Takes hoodie off and stairs at him*

You spelled stare wrong…

no, maybe he just wants to throw stairs at him or something, you never now :wink:

You can never underestimate my Happy Pills! [Throws a bunch of Pills to the mouths of People]

I’m petty sure that’s acid … or steroids…

Isn’t that xtc… But i’m gonna behave and thats only cuz i’m brainwashed @-)

YOUR ONE OF THEM… (slowly backs away )

Havenstone did it so watch out @-) lol

Have a safe trip

I’m back from Vegas.

Your normally scheduled fuckery may resume.

1 Like

I’m headed to Boise in a minute. I don’t know what the internet will be like there.

So behave.

I will :D…

wow you get around jason, well hope you have a good trip and that internet works well for you. :slight_smile:

Wait… So I have to delay my scheduled fuckery? Damn, I had planned it out and everything. :-))

Yes, between now and the first week of March I’ll hit Boise, LA, Santa Barbara, Paso Robles, Salinas, San Francisco, Oakland, Modesto, Reno, Fresno, Bakersfield, Vegas, New Orleans, Mobile, Gainesville, and Valdosta.

When I say I have a day job, I mean, I have a day job.