Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

Also, congratulations…

2 Likes

Fair enough, although it might be a long wait :sweat_smile: Is there a particular route you’re looking forward to?

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

To be honest no. It is better to wait at your own pace for your creativity to unfold properly. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t like when pressure can ruin an individual’s creative vision :pensive: I like all the characters including building some of your villains who may have points for evil or be Machiavellian.

It is a good reason to be happy this end of the year. Before you thought you would not reach this amount and now you are making great progress and development as well as your own growth to develop creatively and create new things in the future if you wish :slightly_smiling_face: At the end of the day congratulations for all the feats you have done these last two years.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s very kind of you to say! :blush:

I wouldn’t have gotten this far if not for people like you who are reading and commenting on this thread! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It is a pleasure although I am not the only one who was in this thread supporting you to create your stories :slightly_smiling_face: Anyway, congratulations on your achievements and have a good time this New Year’s Eve. Bye.

1 Like

Meme, Noir,m and April mainly…

2 Likes

Noir’s route is complete; you can play it right now in the demo. It’s probably the longest RO adventure (and also the darkest, fittingly :slight_smile: )

As for Meme and April, their adventures will be finished soon (I’m actually working on Meme’s route currently, so it’s good that you’re looking forward to it! :blush:)

2 Likes

Yeah, the only reason I went for him…

3 Likes

Congratulations, Rustem! It was a colossal work, and it is very interesting to see the sequel and follow the possible variations in the lives of the heroes … It’s amazing :raised_hands::busts_in_silhouette::angel:

2 Likes

Ok so uh- for me, I think the story’s too fast paced for me. Such as during the first chapter, I was reading and skimming over the chapter and I was like ‘wait, just like that, im in the university? Well that was fast.’

I think you should slow down the pacing a little bit, because I feel like im being dragged along by the story. Other than that, the demo’s rlly good!

1 Like

Lol some of the stories start directly in Universities though…

3 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, pacing is something I generally have trouble with writing-wise; I always want to move from one scene to the next too soon (I think my short attention span is to blame) :slight_smile:

Although with the case of the first chapter, it is partially that way because it is mirroring the first chapter of the first game, which also had the protagonist, Rio, arriving at Sage Academy and beginning their journey of becoming a superhero.

I was thinking of maybe adding more dialogue to the conversation with April part to let the player build up their backstory a bit more. I’m not sure whether that will affect the story in any major way, but it could be a nice bit of character customization. What do you all think? (and if you like the idea, what would you like to be able to establish about your character?)

2 Likes

Well it could be its origin. Or well the family life of the MC. How orphan, feelings of his own for his power or at least quick thoughts about his life for example his affective relationship with his parents or the first moment he discovered the different uses of his powers as Rio in the Quito earthquake. (I’m just saying, it’s possibilities)

1 Like

I played the demo and lemme just I loved it.But I wanted to ask you why didn’t you make the main villains as romance options or is there go to be a third part you can also romance the villains. Anyways it’s a great game and I loved the main villain pictures.

3 Likes

Well, there are a lot of ROs already, (20, to be exact), so that’s one of the reasons, but…

Maybe; I can’t guarantee there will be a third part, but I was planning to make at least one of the villains romanceable in it

I’m glad you liked them! :slight_smile: All of the credit goes to the artist though RobertDraw - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

2 Likes

Hmmm, I asked me who could it be :smirk:

1 Like

Why not make it a poll? :sweat_smile:

Who out of The Sinful Seven would you all prefer to see as a possible romanceable character if the third game happens?

(The poll is non-binding; just for fun :slight_smile: )

• Goddess
  • Aurum
  • Hive
  • Maw
  • Black Tom
  • Raven
  • Pandora

0 voters

2 Likes

I respond rather to choose who of all has the best graphic art of their own :sweat_smile: (I’m not sure what ages each one could have) so I also see some of the other villains mentioned in Hawk’s class as feasible if one of them still lives for the next story.

1 Like

Our human minds do not stop working and mine began to question something, why did Flourish choose the color of her heroic costume in Magenta? Will it mean something to him or does it have a symbolic meaning? You know why he is a man of culture :face_with_monocle: (look for the meme that says that and you will understand :sweat_smile:)

As well as the raison d’être of certain hero outfits. In case you want to talk about it :slightly_smiling_face: Like North, Gloria and Sami At least it may be that they are the tastes of their carriers, but why will they like them?

1 Like