Average Joe (WIP) Huge Project Looking For A Co-Author

Production Of Average Joe has resumed!!

4 Likes

This is probably a really stupid question, but who’s coding it?

@Just_Because, my best guess would be the person who posted just before you, @Xavier_Kirton, considering he also created the thread

Not really I’m learning to code but it’s so hard!! So I have a coder but it’s not Kelvin and I am completely writing this myself no co authors or whatever

Alas a good guess but it’s not me but I do plan to do one myself
Edit. I am doing one myself it’s called Fire Mountain

I need some professions ideas
Nothing to crazy though like an astronauts assistant

Just plain old average joe jobs

1 Like

Animal control worker. Depending on where they work that could make foroom all kinds of interesting shenanigans

Or clerk in a store. People really underestimate the amount of times they are close to being punched in the face for being idiots in a store. (Speaking from personal experience as a clerk)

Ok yeah I can see that. Thought it over for 5 seconds and see your point and it would be fun

The Clerk option is a great one too. Also I must put a option for that to punch a customer in the face.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

LOL, yeah. That probably sounded worse than I intended it to. I know he’s coding another game with another forum member, and was just trying to be over here like - If you need any help, I’m normally available.

Normally Available as in helping code???
Because if that is its a total game changer

how about being a police officer that’s a bit of a average job right

Yesssssss I love that game

We are going to get along just fine :imp:

As a Floridian, all I can say is that he’s doing it wrong, and that alligator isn’t real.

It’s his rubber boots that gave it away isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Police officer will definitely be in there