Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

Nah but for real I think that is our default name and the author forgot to remove it . After all it say that kratos is the only god that can destroy and according to the beginning only the balancer (the MC) is able to do that

7 Likes

Watch it be the supreme beingā€¦

Isnā€™t Chloe the first god?

ā€¦yeah I believe soā€¦

How about making us a god of the absence of existence? Like :

ā€œBeyond all creation lies the void, the nonexistent. From deep within the void arrives [MCā€™S GOD-NAME]ā€

It justifies the MCā€™s inability to create, since theyā€™re not an aspect of creation (like all the other gods are), rather, theyā€™re the absence of it. It also makes them even more ancient than Apseudes if you choose to take inspiration from the big bang for the creation myth, since technically thereā€™s only nothingness before the big bang.

17 Likes

Primordial god(s):
Apseudes (Chloe)
MC (?)( creation not clear but because he is the god of destruction he will be here)

First gen:
Kreon (Jonathan) creator of the moons
Charax (Dylan) creator of planets.

Second gen:
Thyia (Rebecca) goddess of plants (aka mother nature)

Third gen:
Agapia (Luca) God of animals and beast
Croesus (Henry) Lord of man

@Darkner something like this?

5 Likes

Are the maids humans or of other race? can we choose which race? or maybe they are goblins, since that race has our mark of creation on them?

3 Likes

By the way we reacted (no reaction at all) I will say they are humans.

4 Likes

Loved the demo. I do think we could be included somehow in the introduction. I mean every god was being presented by playing hide and seek and i was like, ā€œwhat was i doing during thisā€ . At least dedicate one line to the brooding god in the corner.

7 Likes

What a fascinating start! Iā€™m very interested in playing as what is basically this universeā€™s version of Hades. Being a god(ess) of destruction is going to be both fun and heartbreaking. Iā€™m also very curious as to what the others have been up to in the ten years since their disappearances into this world. It seems like Chloeā€™s elves already reign supreme (although, sounds like they also did some Bad Stuffā„¢ to get there). Hmā€¦ I wonder what.

3 Likes

Fun factā€¦Hades in Greek Mythology was actually one of the kinder of the Greek godsā€¦

18 Likes

You had me at ā€œJonathan Youngā€

1 Like

Deliver us ?? Consider me sold to this.

He IS the kindest God. I mean, heā€™s just chilling in the underworld with his only wife, Persephone. Heā€™s the only God who is in a monogamous relationship. Plus, heā€™s only done one wrong thing (as far as I know, correct me if Iā€™m wrong).

Iā€™m feelinā€™ bad for my dude Hades. Oof

23 Likes

Hephaestus was loyal to his wife too if Iā€™m not mistaken, his wife thoughā€¦

I think there are other loyal gods too but they are very few, but yeah Hades was a good god, always had a soft spot for love that Hades.

13 Likes

I believe that one wrong thing was that the man couldnā€™t look at his wife who he was bringing up from the Underworldā€¦but the man looked and now both of them was stuckā€¦but at least besides that moment he is a nice godā€¦pretty chill about most things

5 Likes

Wasnā€™t Hephaestus rejected by his mother because he was ugly? Why are all the good guys on Olympus so underrated smh. Hades only got a bad reputation because heā€™s the king of the underworld.

Then we haveā€¦ Zeus

24 Likes

The funny thing is that in that movie Hera loves Heracles as her son, yeah, no.

Just look what being a good guy brought to Prometheus and Medea

5 Likes

Looking good so far!

That is just a placeholder, I was meant to delete all of them. I will edit it once I get back to res.

At first I chose elves, then decided to go for humans. Thanks for spotting the mistake.

Yes you can. But you must realise that six against one are bad odds.

I actually thought no one will realise the fact that I did not mention the MCā€™s god in the creation stories. I have a question. If you were a theologian in this world and you realised that the holy scripture forgot to mention how one of the gods came to be, how would you reconcile this?

15 Likes