Arthurian Tale: Camelot [153k] [Sep 29 2023]

Chapter 3 Added!

Hey folks!

The latest chapter has now been added, with a feature at the start of the game to skip to Chapter 3 if you’d like. It’s not the final draft, so as always I will hopefully compile some feedback and update the chapter in due time.

Please let me know what you all think!

40 Likes

Lancelot does not want to sleep with my mc…obviously that is not the be and end all I was just kind of surprised considering his reputation haha but I may try romancing Kay in my next playthrough as he is very intriguing.

Also I told them that my father wouldn’t invade and he did and I could only apologise so now they all hate me ffs :rofl:

4 Likes

Just wanna say, thanks for the great chapter, as well as the god mode. I appreciate it.

5 Likes

I choose I married Arthur/Elaine in the skip section but it keeps setting me to unmarried.

1 Like

When in the game does this occur?

After I pick married in the skip to chapter 3 feature, the stats page says I’m unmarried and the game acts like I never married them and they’re married to Anna.

1 Like

That’s odd, I can’t replicate that, it happens every time or when you select certain choices after that? If anyone else is experiencing this please do let me know.

Ah, never mind, for some reason I wrote the wrong code somewhere. Sending a fix out now.

1 Like

Okay, fixed! Thank you very much for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea working now!

1 Like

Pendragon Rising is quite a fun one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I was visiting Morgana in chapter 3, it said:
She turns to you and tells you, “When my father was king, I did not live with him. I loved with Morgause, mostly, until her marriage was arranged. Then I knew that one day I would be married against my will.”

Sorry, English is not my first language, but I think it should be “lived” right?

3 Likes

Pendragon Rising is annoying to me because you get skill penalties for simply talking to people a certain way. I don’t like such a System at all. in fact, I don’t believe in skill penalties period.

1 Like

Awesome I’m so glad that there was an update.

1 Like

Ding dong, Accolon is dead! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you! You’re right, it will be fixed the next time I update.

1 Like

In chapter 3 when RO Lunete comes to your quarters there is a bug. If you ask Elaine to leave the room after she enters, the conversation loops back to the earlier choice. There is no way to progress with Lunete here. If I tell Lunete to leave, then that works as intended.

1 Like

Thanks, should be fixed now!

1 Like

I enjoyed it quite a lot, first run I rejected marrying Elaine due to the no kids thing, but ended up romancing Morgana later after my character managed to feel comfortable in Camelot, and in the second one he accepted marrying and well overall my character ended up taking any opportunity to be intimate with Elaine, be that being by her side, kissing or when the situation arose sleeping together.

I am a big romantic sap, so basically being able to continuously kiss was enjoyable, being able to be affectionate is one of those things I love in these stories, I don’t shy away from showing my love so I like it when a character I play can do the same, and this definitely didn’t disappoint, I kinda wish that maybe as a spouse we could at least try to stop Arthur/Elaine from killing Accolon if we knew had figured out they were in a relationship with our wisdom, it feels really weird that as a spouse we don’t try to do anything to stop them from making a mistake, even if they don’t listen to us at least being able to try would be appreciated.

For my character it would have felt like a natural extension of what they would do, they would try to advice Elaine about if something is a bad idea or not, he was also supportive of the relationship between Morgana and Accolon, given that my character was actually in love with Elaine it feels even more odd that they would just let her do something they probably realise she would regret immediately afterwards, they are also not the kind to sacrifice people or allow something unjust to take place.

It would be appreciated to be able to save them specially because if we marry Arthur/Elaine we can’t really romance Morgana, so it would be nice if we could avoid that death, I know it probably would involve rewritting a lot of stuff but given that we are the Queen/King’s Consort it would make sense that we can calm and influence them, specially if we’ve made the effort to be close to them.

I feel like I am really lobying hard for this lol, but I just sort of felt like mentioning it.

4 Likes

I on the other hand, don’t mind someone dying, although I would like to have an opportunity to save people from dying. I was under the impression that my little medicine training would come in handy here, but apparently not.

1 Like