A Witch's Path (WIP)

Claudia passes MC to flirt with Jocks?

Love triangle

1 Like

Hmmmmm well? He is in a coma so I don’t think he’ll mind them lol.

When he wake up in later book i mean ?

1 Like

Can Amelia transfer other people’s pain?

Could she wake up the deadbeat for a bit?

2 Likes

Hmmmmm I don’t know yet? Still deciding if he should wake up in the 3rd or 4rth part.

I don’t know what that second thing means but no Amelia can only transfer her pain not others.

deadbeat

deadbeat father

1 Like

Oooooohhhhhh! Lol no she can’t. And I wouldn’t leave her alone with your dad either because… if she likes cutting up dead things what do you think she’ll do to a coma person.

It’ll be fine, father’s Jesus anyway.

Plus in the end it wouldn’t make a difference.

1 Like

I’m new to this forum, it looks really interesting but I didn’t see a demo link. Is there a demo yet?

1 Like

Hopefully on Halloween the demo will be posted.

1 Like

Im tempted to name my witch either Dio or Kiritsugu, jojo ruined my ability to take time abilities seriously.

1 Like

Name: Dio Brando

Has guardian ability: ZA WARUDO (OVER HEAVEN, when we get that stupid locket off)

Familiar: Road Roller.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean Dio Brando? :slight_smile:

You going to put name options so we can just pick one or we’ll have to write one ourselves?

1 Like

Only when we have a kid that can negate any action.

1 Like

Can we make friend with everybody ?

1 Like

So how powerful can the mc become like a decently strong mage or something on the level of doctor strange with his infinite god tier magic and artifacts

1 Like

In the description, it says that both White and Black Covens sees you as a future powerful witch that will be the strongest of them all. So I’d say it is possible for us to be on the level of Doctor Strange but we’ll have to see how it turns out in the story.

1 Like

Yah I’ll put some names like Rune(female MC name) but I know most of ya are going to type in your own lol.

As long as you don’t try to keep your choices balanced between the rivals.

Eh can’t compare to doctor strange because I didn’t see the movies…or comics. More of a D.C. Kind of guy myself. But let’s say if doctor strange was real in this world the MC would be more powerful than him lol.

Or Doctor Fate and Zantana! Lol magic superhero so know more about.

2 Likes

Just imagine the MC going up to the demons like
“MORMADO IVE COME TO BARGAIN”

5 Likes