A Witch's Path (WIP)

What if jasper finds out you let them win, that you held back on purpose? Will that make them angry

1 Like

No he’ll appreciate that you helped keep him as number 1.

3 Likes

Ahh so jasper has no concern wether it’s earned or not they just want that shiny gold star. thats a obvious personal flaw, but it’s one that my mc can ignore I think.

2 Likes

I think his artistic skills would be far better than those of my mc anyway and as for magic, he’s obviously far more skilled at it at the very least. But if he lets my mc borrow some of his clothes my mc will be happy to oblige him if that’s what he wants.

1 Like

I think you should put your focus on this story first

2 Likes

I know… just hard when you get this great idea and you just have to flesh it out. Lol once I get all of it out of my head it should be fine.
Like I said I won’t be working on it till this story is done.

1 Like

just don’t forget to write your ideas down so you don’t forget them when the time comes!

4 Likes

lol that’s what I do with all my ideas.

Under the circumstances this would be allowed in the Night Coven with the punishment of a slap on the wrist than any major punishment.

5 Likes

I can just imagine the sort of “mischief” Zack/Jasper must have caused then, cause somebody as cute as he is practically screams “trouble”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Did they… really do what I think they did?

1 Like

Yes yes they did. Except for the guy they knocked out, he was innocent.

1 Like

Wow this is the longest thread I’ve seen that’s still wip

I’m new -_-

But… you’re not? Unless you are speaking about in this thread.

Yup sorry I didn’t clarify :smiley:

Is there a demo out for this yet?

Not yet. If everything goes according to schedule, one should be out by the end of the month.

8 Likes

Alrighty guys. So officially decided to add your father into the story and decided that that will be the last change I make to the story.
So if you guys see me posting about anything new to add just remind me of this post k.
Shouldn’t take more than a day or two to add this new stuff to the story. THEN it’s off to my friend who will read, give notes, and edit. Once I do I’ll tell him to make the first three chapters a priority so the demo can be out for you guys. So if everything goes to plan hopefully the demo will be out on Halloween! I extremely hope me and him won’t be busy so we can get it done that day!
Ps. I’m going to post another WIP on here but don’t worry it’s just one to discuss an idea I have I won’t do a demo for it until this part is released. So if you guys see don’t worry about this WIP. It will always be my priority.
IMG_2815

26 Likes

Oh sweet, can’t wait for another WIP! Also, nice avatar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How will the father react to the ro ?

2 Likes