A Witch's Path (WIP)

1.intangibility
2. Defensive adaptation
3. Soul armor
4. Mind shield
5. Chameleon
6. Switch (changing places with someone you can see)
7. Body transferral
8.Regeneration
9. gravity manipulation

2 Likes

Lol half of those are being used by ROs

Spectral weapons.
Physical enhancements and augmentation.

1 Like

Knight-enchanter
Make swords and stuff out of magic and use them to bash people’s heads in or hack them off

2 Likes

The spectral weapons seem more like an active power. And what is augmentation?

Lol your Knight has that ability.

Can you explain what they do prease :blush:

2 Likes

Blood armor would be cool. The more bloody the fight gets, the stronger you get.

2 Likes

That would be cool. I would be like gambit. Almost.

1 Like

Perception
Glammer
Time manipulation

1 Like

Yah that’s what I thought too like at first the MC uses their own blood to just cover their arms or make a small shield.

Zack a RO has those powers so wouldn’t work unfortunately but good suggestion.

Perception and time manipulation already a choice for passive and defensive power. And glammer is a ability your MCs familiar has.

…Steel Skin? Immovable? Phasing? Danger Warning,
Force Field Projection, Invisibility, flight?

1 Like

Fade walking? Like becoming ethereal in Skyrim or fade step/ ice step in Dragon Age Inquisition?

2 Likes

Yes ice step! Or even lightning step or fire step. Or we could do the thing where sera throws a chemical concoction onto her body to form like an ice skin or fire. But instead of a chemical it would be our own power.

Hmmmm that’s interesting? A demon pounces at the MC so the MC fades into a world like ours but grey and bleak to dodge the demon then move away to attack after stepping back into their world. Interesting…

5 Likes

The fade world would look cool if it looked like a film negative. Like this:

3 Likes

like when Frodo use the ring of power.

1 Like

As long as it ain’t vomit green colored I’m happy :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly like that and everyone will phase through you.

Who???

Lol no it’ll be more like silent hill ash grey.

1 Like

Frodo…Frodo Baggins. come on! even I know who the guy is and I haven’t seen the movies (my ex girlfriend like the movies and books)

2 Likes

It’d be cool if the description varied based on your active power :thinking:

Ex: If your active is Pyrokinesis it’d look like a realm made of fire; if it’s Guardian Materialization it’d look like a shadow plane; if it’s Pain Illusion it’d look like a place filled with tormented souls, etc… :thinking:

5 Likes

Is he the guy from Star Wars that hangs out with chubaka and likes princess laya???