A Witch's Path (WIP)

No, one is a Mustang the other is a Chevrolet.

Horrible curses and the likes. I want my MC to go full blown villain.

3 Likes

Lol they look the same to me.

Ooooooohhhh! lol I thought you meant… ugh yah exactly that :kissing_closed_eyes:. lol yah I might add the option to curse some humans.
“Hey she didn’t complement my outfit today!? She shall gain 200 pounds by tomorrow for her insolence!!!”
Lol if you want to go by Claudias example :joy:

8 Likes

Nope. @Eiwynn showed a mustang fastback and I showed a chevy impala. Very similar but two different cars.

In regards to cars I think you should have categories of them like sports, luxury, classic, or something like that instead of actual types. I think this would save a lot of work for you and allow us the players to use our imaginations to do the rest. But I really don’t know I new so you can do what you think is best

2 Likes

i think you should implement alot of fake choices so you can build your character in your own mind like let’s say the character is gonna get dressed how do he do it magic or non magic the outcome will still be the same witch ever you pick but it will play a part in role play as if your Night covent you use magic for your own benefit and if say your Day coven you don’t use it for your own benefit so if you want to roleplay as goody two shoes Day covent you pick the non magical way and for Night covent you choose the magical way but as said you still get dressed no matter what you choose

I hate fake choices, i may as well not play at all.

3 Likes

then you shouldn’t be playing role playing games all of them have it

This may be the case but i still hate them. A choice game where i see i don’t really have a choice is boring to me. If i want a railroaded story i go and read a book, or play a video game.

1 Like

im dont saying they shouldn’t have real choices in the game but i want him to add false choices in between them believe me it’s good for a game thing is creating your own character is also a false choice since in no way will your looks in the game make real any difference but yet i always want to be able to do that since i can get deeper in the role of the characters same with all false choices they are there so you can deepen your connection with the character other wise you would feel like your on a railroad story.

I don’t really care about looks. But choices about the personality of my MC? their morality and actions? I would like that freedom thank you.:expressionless:

exactly that’s what i mean like if you get the choice to shoot a dying man thats suffering it’s clear he’s gonna die but are you going to be kind and to put him out if his pain or are you gonna leave him there to slowly bleed to death as said not really a choice but it will form your characters morality

How is that not really a choice? :confused: If i kill him or not. As long as the decision is mine there is no problem. Of course for personality it would be better if the game asks you why you chose said action. Actions don’t define your personality always, you could chose to save someone not because you care about them, but because you want a reward or some other hidden intent. Anyway, is the author’s decision how detailed they make the game when it comes to that.

1 Like

I’ll play this game when it has a demo.

1 Like

true but what i mean with false choice is that the result is the same the man died and that was set in stone no matter what you choose like let’s say you should try to save him but still failed that because he was meant to die

If we can’t save him then that’s it. Logical limits to what we can influence are to be expected.

ya i just meant to show you what false choice is

So today spent some time working on the information on the 5 Immortal Witches there names and Titles also what they do for the witch community. These 5 witches are basically the only witches in the entire world that are even 1 out of a infinity close enough to be a equal to the MC. But it’s basically comparing a tiger to a manticore lol. I would love your guys options on the five witches titles and also to fill in the blanks.

1. Her Eminence Eliza the Silent

2. Her Radiance Lailah the

3. Her Magnificence Tatiana the

4. His Honor Oberon the Just

5. His Regal Fernando the Notorious

Also didn’t get any girls opinions on the dress I choose to represent the White Coven so please let me know if it’s a improvement from my first choice:

1 Like

Dont know if these titles will be any good but here you go

Her Eminencce Eliza the Silent Destruction

Her Radiance Lailah the Fox Fire

Her Magnificence Tatiana The Ice Queen

His Honor Oberon the Just Killer? or Ruler

His Regal Fernando the Notorious Killer?Murderer?Cloud?Bile? I really dont have any for this one

3 Likes