A Witch's Path (WIP)

What your game truly needs is the Vespa 150 TAP aka the scooter with a f***ing cannon on it

I truly believe this is what your game needs! xD

Also I think the demo should end at the part where you defeat the 3 magical captures

5 Likes

lol arnt vespas and mopeds the same thing? As for the canon… that is awesome lol.

To be honest I don’t know if there the same thing, It just needed to be said

1 Like

@OracleD3 Holy shitballs, you’re actually alive. I was having doubts about you and the story. I’m glad to see that I was mistaken.

Anyway, I don’t really have an answer for the quesiton about magic. However, I do have one for where to end the demo (I’ll put it in spoilers below).

Do it a #5. Ending at a suspenseful moment is the best way to ensure that the reader comes back for more when a new update pops up.

4 Likes

#5 would be my suggestion, and it is good to see you are still diligently working on this project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Motorcycles are cool, but probably not for guys like the mc who don’t (yet) feel secure in their physical abilities as they don’t really offer any protection, nor shelter from inclement weather.
As for cars my Night Coven guy might really like:
First and foremost would be this one, the Rolls Royce Phantom, but really anything out of their modern lineup would work, can’t look a gift horse in the mouth after all.
Any of the Mercedes Maybach models would also do nicely.
For the guys with less regal tastes then my mc you might look into your other expensive options, your Porsche’s Ferrari’s and Lambo’s.

Of course I was under the impression that the mc cannot drive, so until we can they’d be very nice and expensive things for our guardian to park in the garage or lawn ornaments. And the car naturally won’t matter too much if we don’t have the clothes to go with it, cause that’s one of the main functions of cars, make sure that you get to your destination in one piece while still looking presentable.

1 Like

I won’t touch a broomstick even if my life depends on it! :expressionless:

1 Like

If I were able to chose a car for the black coven, I’d chose:

This is a 1967 Fastback Mustang.

Another classic car a lot of people enjoy is a Chevy Bel Air - the car that you see in 50’s movies all the time.

The last classic car I like is the Corvette Stingray - the car that the NASA astronauts drove.

I agree with the others saying the demo should end at 5 - that is the type of break most published games end at in demo form.

10 Likes

Who would want to be part of the White Coven if the Night Coven gives you a Mustang?

4 Likes

What if the white coven gave you this:

Perfect for the White witches, don’t you agree? :smile:

8 Likes

Lol.

If the White Coven destroys the Camaro like that, it should be closed!

4 Likes

Do it really need to be a giant glowing butterfly? Can’t it be something less girly?

And just what is girly about butterflies? :unamused:

7 Likes

Has anyone thought about using Sam and dean’s car from supernatural? The 1967 chevy impala.

6 Likes

this is an lamborghini veneno it would be nice if your going for the Night Coven you know as a rich kid feel alos how do we get your vehicle cuz i think it would be cool if we magically made it here is an example (teacher gives you an object and asks you to visualize in your head what you want it to become and then you choose what you visualize)

4 Likes

I think I said it before, but to be honest I’d like a skateboard :sweat_smile: or a bike. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT! :seedling:

OH YEAH, PRETTY PLEASE :heart:

Now for your questions :grin:

Um, do you mean “where”, “when”?
I’d like to have the option to use it whenever it’s possible. Like trying to spy on someone, and stuff lol we’re witches after all, let’s enjoy our powers lol
But I guess it looks more Night Coven-ish, right?

I like the option 2, or 3.

1 Like

how about a 1997 Mazda RX-7 for someone in the night coven, it is fast and furious on the road (brownie points for getting the pun) and it totally badass. It is sleek and stealth-like also and blends in just like the night.

A Dodge Stealth for the white coven as it is smooth and there are barely any sharp corners and the total opposite of the Mazda, but, is twice as fast and durable.

Or for a car that is selectable for both covens, a silver Carmaro (don’t know all the cars under that name, only the 1977 American one which is due to transformers) and, for confirmation, I own none of these pictures or cars.

Lol yah sorry about that. My fault for not reading the forum rules about your own posts :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your gander. Lol Divergence.

Those look nice… I think? Like I said zero car knowledge lol. All I know for sure is… the insides look comfy lol.

You will get your license when you get the car. God mother Julia pulled a few magical strings to get you your license with out you needing to take the test. And you can always just enchant the car to drive for you lol.

Lol it might. Bum bum buuuuummmmm.

Oooo old school. That’s good right? Lol oh I think my dad had that car but it was broken down. He said he was going to fix it up but never did now it’s just in our backyard.

I guess it doesn’t? There will be other options tho if that’s not the kind of spell you would use. Like summoning ghost, having the sun shine a path, creating wisps. So if you don’t want a butterfly other options of guidance spells.

Isn’t that the same car @Eiwynn showed? It looks the same??? Let me know if I’m wrong.

Ooooooo a Tron car fancy. Lol looks so futurific.
And for how you get the car, after your first visit the Night Coven when your about to leave the vehicle of your choice will be waiting for you curtesy of your god mother High witch Julia who got you it as a make up birthday present for missing 16 years of gifts. In side will be a gift bag full of the latest electronics like phones and tablets.

That is a good reason. Always go green lol.

Lol no it’s not too Night Coven-ish I’m sure everyone would want to spy on the people they like lol.

Oooooo all those cars look cool. I shall consider them. I like how the first one looks like a racing car :smile:

Can we do really nasty things to people with magic? :hugging:

2 Likes

Uuuuuggggghhhhhhhh like what??? lol I’ve only known Iron Bull to enjoy that :joy:.