A Witch's Path (WIP)

[ * Feline hissing. ] Royal purple! Or royal blue…

8 Likes

Oh I know her she got her hand cut off after kissing that dude and then exploded when he shot the dart at the scroll.

Lol great color choices if I do include the scroll it will be a tuff color choices.

1 Like

Yup, that’s her! Hooray for small axes! Defending Yanderekkos’ boyfriends since they need it!

And then he said “scissors cut paper” but she said “that’s a dart” and he said “and now your dead” lol and Yunas catchphrase was “Shut up and let me be naked”

1 Like

And don’t forget Yuno’s inappropriate sex puns~!

1 Like

Lmao “behold the mighty fist of Justice!” Yuno “No ones fisting him but me” ahhhhh I’m laughing like crazy!!!

1 Like

And don’t forget;

Kousaka: So you’re gonna mindf*ck us?
Akise: Basically~!
Yuno: No-one’s fucking Yukki’s mind but me!!! …actually, nobody’s fucking Yukki at all but me!
Akise: We’ll see about that~
Yuno: WHAT?!

3 Likes

@OracleD3 Are you still having problems deciding how long to make your demo? I think a prologue and one or two chapters is the ideal place to start for a demo. That’s how I plan to make mine. I have several ideas for stories I want to write, but unfortunately I won’t have a lot of time to work on it until summer because of college.

1 Like

This game sounds interesting. Looking forward to more!

This story/game seems like it’ll be pretty good. I like what I’m reading in the comments about the game, it seems exciting. It reminds me of two different stories combined actually. Children of the gods are one of them - beautiful game - and I can’t remember the name of the other one.

Anyways, when you do post the demo could you have the save system where you have 3 slots to save on? I’m just asking…but if you can’t that’s alright too.

3 Likes

I just noticed this right now:

This alone makes A Witch’s Path the most anticipated WIP of all time.

9 Likes

It really doesn’t. I prefer the manga over the anime whenever possible and even then I’m not crazy into it.
The veracity of that statement is limited to those who are you or think like you on that point. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What are the species of animals? Gender? Doesn’t it matter? There are mass species of crows, dogs, snakes, bats and cats, but there are a few species of opossums and foxes. I just wonder.

2 Likes

@Bluejet14 Yah idk why some one would flag your comment? But thanks! I know it’s taking a long time but it’s only cuz I keep getting inspired and keep adding new things to the story lol. Like for example more scenes were the MC cast spells and also having to write the same scenes 5 times with different dialogue for the MCS personality. So I hope it will be done soon so you can read it.

12 Likes

its all good man the more the better in my book

It’s most likely because you’re not supposed to revive threads that have been dead for a while.

1 Like

Makes sense I was worried about that too which is why I haven’t asked anyone opinions on parts of the story. Like for example dates, and stuff lol or post some of the changes in the clubs.

The Original Poster (OP) can always post in their thread - especially in a WiP - this is for you to get feedback and discussion on your project.

You should not feel like you can’t talk in your own thread.

4 Likes

Oh thanks for telling me! Cuz I’ve mostly just been asking my partner his opinion on certain things and guessing what you all would like. Hello game changer lol.

3 Likes

Hello everyone(who are still interested in this story :sweat_smile:) it’s me OracleD3/Daniel posting and update on how things are going. To be honest I haven’t posted in a while cuz I thought it was against the rules to post on post that haven’t been active in a while but someone said it’s ok for me cuz I’m the OP so yay cuz I would like your guys opinions.

Ok so first off @idonotlikeusernames will be happy to learn that I’m adding his request to add cars in the story curtesy of the Night Coven. They arnt a big part of the story just a bribe really and some scenes with you driving but still. So I’m completely oblivious when it comes to cars so if you guys have a suggestion let me know. I need 5 options and only have 2:

1. Motorcycle
  2. Moped

Next the Drama club will be changed to the Theater Club. I know it’s basically the same thing but this way you have 3 options of activities when you visit the club. Join Claudia in play practice, or Join Vella in Ballet, or do your own thing and practice singing to try to get them both to fall/befriend you.

Third personalitys will be locked not status options. There will be choices throughout the story that will be different but your core personality will be either Kind, Sarcastic, Flirty, Shy, Aggressive and will change some of the text. So make sure to choose what feels right for you.

Fourth 2 new outfits will be added for girls a hipster flower child like outfit and the boys… I’ll let y’all know.

Fifth there will be a scene were you get to travel old school witch style if you know what I mean :smirk:… broomstick I mean lol. Wasn’t sure I would add that but I found a place for it so yay it is a official witch story.

Sixth and lastly for the ladies who didn’t like my choice for the White Coven formal wear during the choosing ceremony I think I found the perfect dress so let me know yay or nay:

Now onto the opinions I would like from you guys:

1. How do you guys want magic to work? Like we’re would you see your self casting spells and for what reason. I was thinking of having it were in certain parts of the story were you cast a spell I’ll give you guys options of what kind of spell to cast. For example in one part you will need to cast a spell to guide you through the forest and 2 options out of five would be:
    Grab a worm from the ground transform it into a glowing butterfly that leads you to your destination,
    Or Cast a spell asking the deceased spirits of the forest to lead you through to safety.
    So let me know what you guys think because I would like a good balance between using your powers and casting spells.

2. Having a really difficult time choosing we’re to end the demo. I’ve read other stories and they are all different. So we’re do you guys think I should end it?
    Spoilers ahead so if you don’t want to be spoiled watch out.
    Here are the parts I might end the demo at note this all will happen in Chapter 3

1. When your Familiar unlocks their beast form.

2. When your school is in prisoned by demons.

3. When you meet 1 out of 5 of the Imortal Witch’s Her Eminence Eliza the Silent

4. When you enter the forest to find Eliza to talk with her again.

5. When you’re captured by 3 dangerous magical creatures in the forest.

6. After dealing with the 3 magical captures.

Let me know guys and thanks for your patience. Hopefully once I know where to end the demo you guys will be able to read it and give me your notes.

7 Likes