A Warmth in the cold, volume1, new content uploaded, stat_chart now up, please post any issues found

I strongly agree on that. Even with an interesting premise, some of the readers would be confused with the grammar, language and general flow of the story and I am, sadly, one of them. I’m really interested in this game and I don’t want you to trow away your work, because I think it should be polished but not in any way abandoned. I wish you luck with working on it…

5 Likes

It’s an interesting demo and like @Starkness said you need someone to proofread and edit grammer and spellings. That description alone has so many mistakes. It just makes readers lose their interest cause they have to stop everytime there’s a confusing grammer/spelling mistake.

10 Likes

Hello all who read this. Just informing you that there is now more content. As always, please leave feedback so I can make this better for everyone!

Allison says ‘Jinks’ but i thought i should let you know that it is spelt Jinx.

1 Like

When i read jinks i think of Velma from Scooby Doo :joy:

2 Likes

If possible, would you refrain from using screenshots? My screen Reader tends to have a fit about them, and I can’t really see them anyway.

The screenshot is of an error that Dashingdon spits out as soon as you try and open the demo which is as follows:

startup line 251: Invalid create instruction, value must be a simple string without ${} or @{}: c_fullname “${c_name} ${c_surname}”

Right now the game is completely unplayable due to this.

1 Like

Should be fixed now, forgot to put a closed quote on a string.
Also, cool name.

1 Like

startup line 786: Non-existent variable ‘c_famiel’

Fixed.

Will you add save option? :pray:

Found this: startup line 784: Non-existent variable ‘c_famiel’

1 Like

Should be fixed now, though not sure why it didn’t get flagged during my last playthrough/test.

Save system is now up. If you find any problems, please indicate so I can look into them.

1 Like

The rush of clear and calm choice is bugged.

I think all four choices are bugged.

What does it say when you reach the choice? I just ran through and I don’t see a bug, although it might be the variable for the save system as my local tests seem to have a problem with it