A Psychological Thriller -The Hypnotist (OPEN DEMO LIVE)

Whichever you chose communicate when you want re-reads. Sometimes it is confusing to know when to help - feedback is useful only when focused.

Sure, would you prefer to see an earlier update or wait a month or so?

I will make time either way, just gotta know in advance so I can make it. The bigger update would give you better feedback in my opinion.

Yes I would agree, but a months wait wonā€™t be enjoyable for you guys?

A month goes by fast. I am working on my own WiP so Iā€™ll use that time writing myself.

1 Like

Okay awesome! Well we will try and finish all pathways as soon as possible, one main option for candidate 1 has already reached 1.4k words and thatā€™s not even finished

1 Like

I know the feeling. I had a scene go from 3,000 words to 6,000ā€¦ so Iā€™m getting further behind as this one part keeps growing on itself.

I let the story write itself so it is my own fault - it is just frustrating because I want to share my writing with everyone ā€¦so I understand your frustration.

on the other hand, it will mean a better story this way :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yep, it will all pull together in the end!

Well, it certainly looks promising. The Hypnotist sounds like The Purple Man from Marvel which is awesome. I just hope that you donā€™t do that thing where you give several options but only one doesnā€™t get you killed. Itā€™s annoying. I hope to see interesting female characters too. Keep at it mate, Iā€™m hooked!

2 Likes

Wow man, thanks! The story is extremely complicated and I would love to tell you the juicy bitsā€¦ But that will spoil it for you. Can tell you if you message me 1:1 so I donā€™t spoil it. But, even though thereā€™s a possibility of you dying itā€™s not as it all seems. We have finished designing the other candidates, at the moment we have been working on candidate 1 and with the choice pathways they are not even 1/6ths complete and is over 1k words. But one thing to mention is that we have revisited the plot and it has been changed completely, the same concept but with quite a few changes. One being a wheel of fortune which randomises the scenario you will be put in.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

We have moved over here Candidate 3 (WIP- Live Demo 36k Words or... 114 pages) so please press the link and follow the action with a brand new update!

Could a mod please close this? Thank you!

1 Like