A *goto_scene problem

@AlexCosarca

I was referring to the code you posted in this topic. I didn’t realise it wasn’t the actual code, my apologies.

Try uncapitalizing them. That may be causing the error.

@Nocturnal_Stillness, you don’t have to. The code I posted was a template for what was in my game, and I wrote it this way to write it easier. Looking through the code for “#” helped, I found an error at least!

@Reaperoa, Try looking in the “laves.txt” file; you’ll see I use the subroutine exactly the same (well, I don’t do *gosub there, but I put what was in the subroutine whenever the time changes), which means they’re capitalized AND working (for some unknown reason). What is causing it is the following: It does the *gosub thing, and you can see in the Date subroutine that there are several *if/*elseif commands; the date doesn’t correspond to any of them, so the game just moves on, without *returning from that subroutine. That’s the problem. If the things there don’t happen, what next? I need to put up *else at both subroutines and it’ll work.

Good, as long as you found out the problem. I personally don’t like to use *else or *elseif at all if I can help it so I’m not good at fixing those problems.

I forgot something: THANKS to EVERYONE which helped me fix this, or tried to! Apparently, the error was with my subroutines. Unnoticeable so easily, but in the end it all worked fine.

EDIT: To the mods: Close this thread if you want to, I fixed what I wanted to.