Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

ANYWAYS…
Will we get a chance to walk away from an explosion like its nothingwhile we headshot 10 zombies in a row with a single bullet?

That would be intenseXD

All I was trying to say was I can’t wait for Monday! XD

To @JimD Will the missions vary on occupation (I don’t think that’s been asked)? For example can the bankrobber meet up with his partner, can the teenager help their friends, etc? Also, could a cop go to the police station? Or maybe everyone can go the police station but the cop can access more? Or would that be more based on your stats?

I’m so happy that the update comes out today

1 Like

What skill is tied to lock picking I wonder?

When is the update coming out today?

Let. It. Go. No one wants to have a grammar/semantics debate. Everyone is twiddling their thumbs, waiting for @JimD to post the update. So seriously, cut the shit. Nobody gives a damn.

17 Likes

Just as @Iggles says, better let it go. No need to be so aggressive, besides, if it keeps going, it’s going to get flagged down.

Yeah lycoris is right

I believe the update comes out 9PM EST

1 Like

That’s 10 pm GMT, right?

11 am on the 26th AEST

@Opisthenar
That’s 1am GMT I believe. Time zones are weird though, so don’t hold me to that.

@Lycoris
shrugs I was polite the first time I asked them to quit it. I do not stay polite indefinitely.

@Opisthenar It’s 2 am GMT, not 1. Or else it would’ve been out 40 minutes ago. (I wish it came out at 1 am though XD)

Oh, @Iggles, I didn’t mean you with the aggressive part, but shoelip, sorry :relieved:

Ah, ok. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Ugh, just waiting for this update… I’m so excited even though it’s not even a full chapter XD

Maybe it wasn’t nine

Is it here yet or can I take another cat nap.

I’m afraid you can go take another nap.

Unfortunately the Cat nap awaits you