Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

@Iggles yes, missions will vary on location, though some events occur regardless of location. You will always meet L&J but may not have access to specific buildings if you live in the city, for example.

Also, related to L&J and bank robbers, I agree – I need to give the nephew a reaction.

@poison_mara I tried to make con artist and high Charisma have advantages dealing with L&J so hopefully it worked for you. Perception also plays a big part in figuring out he’s not blind.

There will be many directions to take with the nephew. He will change, adapt, and have his own motivations.

@DreamWalker I’ll add it in the option to talk about L&J. Thanks for pointing that out.

I feel I’m not going to help but imagine that this games MC is like a first cousin of my old ZE character. I know this likely won’t be story cannon but in my mind it will be. Like my old MC this MC will have followed in his footsteps in joining the military and becoming just as awesome as humanly possible. :wink:

Also you may want to add a specific tattoo for a soldier. It’s not game changing but it would be neat.
The tattoo would be the unit or branch the soldier was in.

Oh would you look at that. Whistles causally as I write down the names Lyle and Lillian on my hit list

I want the option to take hostages at gunpoint and keep peaple at the house!

hey I love your games, but could I still be able to test a wise use of time? I am really anticipating it

Seems counter-intuitive. You have 2 people you can’t, and obviously don’t, trust in your house with all your supplies, so leaving them there to do missions seems to be an invitation for them to escape and steal your belongings. Plus you gotta feed them if you wanna keep them.

didn’t he get another guy killed way at the start of the game. By pinning him with a tractor leaving him to be eaten by zombies?

Yes he did. Duck is probably the first person in your group to kill a normal human.

Yeah I thought so I was not fond of that kid lol.
It was sad what happened to him though.

@Razgriz a few people suggested a military tattoo, and I keep forgetting to add it. I will do so in the next update.

@Nukeboom123 I’ll add it to the wish list but it won’t be keeping hostages on a whim. There has to be a reason or motivation.

@adamthecowdog the beta for A Wise Use of Time is closed, unfortunately.

@Iggles they won’t be there when you leave. That doesn’t mean they are gone for good, just occupied. That’s all I can say without spoiling it.

His death confirms that the only way to kill stupid or naive people is with other stupid or naive people since duck was indirectly killed by ben the older screwup.

hey I am sorry to hear that the betta test for a wise use of time is closed but you can bet that I will buy the game as I love time travel! A thing that I don’t like about choice of games, all demos no matter what the game is as long as it’s a demo shod have the save system that way when new content is uploaded we don’t have to start over from the begining, I don’t know about you guys but the reason why I play choice of games. Is because I want to create a story with my charater that is uniqe to me that’s why I don’t replay a choice of games game is because of that reason. S that’s all I have to say. Oh wait does anyone know how to sign in to a betta test because jason sent me one and I can’t sign in no matter what I do it’s for the game verus wich by the way acording to choice of games is suposed to come out this monthe

1 Like

that is just how mad I am with choice of games right now

Except Duck was stupid and naeve because he was a child…

1 Like

If Jason sent you the email it should contain the link to the beta test and 2 other lines.
The first line is the username and the second is the password.I suppose that’s what you’re asking,right?

I’m fine with him being stupid and naive he is a child ben is a different story.(duck was much better than ben)

Hey! That’s not an excuse for all his screw up! Clem is the same age as him but you don’t see her screwing up all over the place.

1 Like

TWDG Season 2 spoilers: Her mistakes kill Lee, Ben, almost Kenny, and Omid.

But Clem had a badass Lee guiding her. Duck had Katjaa (suicide master) and Kenny (Boat Man)

TWDG Season 2 Spoilers Dont forget that the finale choice does in fact kill either Kenny or that awesome survivor chick. God I hate typing out spoiler tags on mobile.

Well that one’s less her fault and more ‘God these two are fucking idiots, which one’s less terrible’.