Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

Same 833 error as @acham028 after coming home from the convenience store.

2 Likes

I picked reading as my hobby then went back on it and picked Meditating and Gardening. Now all three are an option in the menu.

On the return from the convenience store I got this as the last sentence on the page.

With the way clear, you stride drive down the avenue toward home.

I was walking at the time.

I got the ā€œstrangersā€ to stick around, but the next morning they went to their car, and then I only had the options to go to the store, try the three hobbies I had unlocked, or change my clothes. I did all of those things, and was left with no other options and got that 833 error.

Iā€™ve checked twice and Iā€™m still not able to see the new update. Why is that?

@Imhotep there it is. The update was put out as a comment

So I have read through it again but itā€™s the same as before with nothing really changing. Whatā€™s the new update supposed to have?

Dude, that is literally on the first pageā€¦

1 Like

Mine just shows that the most recent update was April 17 and that there were bug fixes

Did you try to clear your browser history? That sometimes makes problems.

1 Like

Iā€™m also encountering the issue where no options appear after returning home from the convenience store.

@JimD
When you select your first hobby, it can be selected twice.
I found this bug in chapter 3, when I went to the convenience store.
I selected:
ā€œI go to the front of the line to talk my way inside.ā€
Then
ā€œWeave a story of your sick daughter stuck at home who needs supplies.ā€
You see, my $(lie_target}ā€”"
I was an infantry soldier with 20% persuasion.

I found this bug in chapter 3 after I returned from the convience store and selected my two hobbies and ā€˜change clothesā€™.
line 833:No selectable options

I found this bug/spelling error in chapter 2 when I selected ā€œlisten to musicā€. And the song ā€œThe Day the World Went Awayā€”Nine Inch Nails.ā€
ā€œthis leads to an entire playlist based on that musicā€
It looks like more should be added to the sentence.

I found a spelling error in chapter 3 when I made a simple breakfast.
ā€œYou open a cans of bean and a package of frozen vegetables.ā€
Can of beans.
I found a spelling mistake at the convience store.
I chose ā€œWalk away and look for another entranceā€. I had below 45% stealth.

You hear more shouts from the side door but you keep low and make it to the end of the alley before a shout is fired.

A shot.

1 Like

Wait is there suppose to be something in the change-log because all Iā€™m getting is the April bug fix nothing else.

Try clearing your cookies or erase your browser history.

Or opening a window in private browsing. That should work as well.

Anyways, @JimD, lovely update as always, but Iā€™m getting stuck on an 833 error like the others. I replayed the new content with my police officer and eventually ran out of things to do at home until my only option left was to change out of my uniform. Choosing to do that gave me the error.

1 Like

There are quite a few errors but yesterday was a day from hell for me. I had to either not update and spend today testing or upload the update to do what I promised. I chose to update with errors.

I will spend a few hours tonight fixing things.

Thanks!

14 Likes

Getting it out, even if the update is flawed, is the better choice, in my opinion. Iā€™ve not yet played a new session (Iā€™m trying to finish my own update first) and using your update as my incentive.

When, eventually, I do play a session, is there any focused testing needed?

1 Like

Just had a play-through (all right, a few) and noticed after falling through the hole and meeting Sifer and asking what she did before the breakout she asked me what I was doing, even though I - at this time - was a movie star and she recognised me as such while I was still in the hole. And of course, my actual occupation is not on the list. Either I dreamt/hallucinated I was a movie star or there is a bug here. :blush:

Wow, I need to get some sleep 'cause I read ā€œbreakfastā€ instead of ā€œbreakoutā€ and I died a little.

1 Like

Careful, die a bit more and youā€™ll come back never to sleep again! :fearful:

Like the update, by the way. :thumbsup:

No, I got that too. I had to do a double take when I saw that. I was like, ā€œdidnā€™t you say you recognized me?ā€.

Is it just me or when you play as a teen and call you parents the guy on the phone does anyone think it may be the PC from the first zombie exdous?

1 Like