Zombie exodus safe haven help

Is there suppose to be a romance scen with either madison or rachel at your tent at the end of the first day in part 2. I mean i got one when i romanced bailey bit none for madison who said that she will meet me again to have some privacy.

1 Like

Rachel isn’t really a RO even if she is presented as that way in Safe Haven. Sure, she’ll flirt with you hardcore but she won’t give you a hug or a kiss if you’re looking for it in Part One or Two haha. Might happen in Part Three though. As for Madison, I’m not sure since I’m pretty much set on Rachel.

Isn’t she that high school girl or the blonde girl that tries to trick you with the man who’s pretending to be blind? I wanna say his name was Lyle but not so sure.

No that’s someone else.

Ah jeez, I’ll have to reinstall it and play it through again. My bad.

Screenshot_20180722-023015_Zombie%20Exodus%20Safe%20Haven
Over here it says that i can pick rachek as my main interst though.

Yeah but from what I remember she’s not looking for a relationship at the moment. She’s on a mission to find people that can survive out there in the apocalypse. She might had been CIA or Black Ops from the sounds of it.

But as I said, I’d have to reinstall and play it again to remember for sure.

1 Like

You can make out with rachel, but she is not really into you.

I also have a romance problem with Madison, my realtionship with her keeps dropping at randomly throughout the story