Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

Thanks, I am replaying the game and tinkering with my stats but didn’t want to go through another walkthrough to check it out. Thanks.

Also, what do I need to do in order to have access to Rachel’s stash of weapons.

1 Like

There are two methods. Either you need at least 70 relationship with her, or you can go to scavenge the cars at the bottom of the hill with her, and you can convince her with 50 Leadership, 60 Persuasion, or 65 Intimidation.

5 Likes

While you are at it, could you tell me the level of empathy my character needs in order to find about Rachel being a super spy part 1? Thanks.

You can’t discover much about Rachel in Part 1, however you can figure out she’s lying about something with 60 empathy, with 75 empathy giving you a little more insight. You have to have flirted with her to see this though.

Other than that one case though, 50 empathy will make your character suspicious of Rachel whenever she’s hiding something.

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing out this error. I will fix it ASAP but at least for Part 2-2.

I tend to say log instead out log out in IMs, IRC, and Discord, so I figured that’s how Deter would write it. :man_shrugging:

Did it seem a continuity issue or did you skip it due to fatigue? You should get feedback on why your MC skipped it. If that info was not given, then yes, it’s an error.

That’s a good point. I’m surprised no one else brought this up.

5 Likes

Wait, you can have a threesom wtih Jill and Gina? How?

Can I not set up a SurvNet server at the school if I start in the city and set up a solar powered generator at my house on day 1

I know for a fact that there is a way you can kiss rachel. I just forgot how I did it.

You can. In addition to solar panels SurvNet survers can also be built with a heavy battery. You can find one in the boarded up house. Also if you have 3 search and enter by the fire escape you should find a hidden solar panel, with a second solar panel waiting in the 3 story apartment basement.

3 Likes

I always find the solar panel and use it to craft a generator to power my home but when I enter the school, I don’t get the option to set up a server when I am at the school even if I have a heavy battery

By the way you worded that I’m guessing you didn’t craft it before hand? Yeah you have to do that, not sure what the crafting requirement is, but make sure your skill is high enough.

3 Likes

The SurvNet server must be crafted before hand. I believe the skill requirements are 70 each for electronics and crafting. The material requirements are 5 mechanical parts, 2 electronic parts, 1 Metal part, and 1 solar panel or heavy batter. You can only get the schematic if you contact deter during day 2.

5 Likes

@SteampunkNinja What was the insight you told me about? I went through another walkthrough with 78% empathy and flirted with her but couldn’t find out anything different from my other runs

1 Like

Here’s the text for the highest empathy check. It should appear just before you leave Nightfall after the house fire.

Something in her gestures doesn’t seem right to you.
Her smile reads false.
She’s lying at least about her true feelings. Is she trying to manipulate you? What’s her end game? Whatever her goal, she’s good at creating a facade, like she’s been trained to do so. She’s telling the truth about one thing - now is not the time to figure it out, and you’ll keep this to yourself until the time is right.

It’s worth noting that the game only considers you to be flirting with Rachel if you pick the “I’d be happy to get to know you more,” option, followed by the “Oh, come on. Sometimes distractions can be fun,” option or the “All right, as long as we get to spend some time together, I’ll be happy,” option. If you pick the “That seems reasonable,” option, then you aren’t considered to be flirting with her.

6 Likes

Hey @JimD I was wondering If Sergeant Jacobs from the police background might make an appearance and if he’d be a friend or a foe because he seemed pretty well suited to apocalypse life and like yours truly got a bit of a head start on the whole weapons part of survival. However I could also see him being a part of the Silverbacks pretty easily as he was a little to willing to do what was necessary to survive despite your friendship though I could see him being a valuable contact on the inside of the militia

To have the threesome with Jillian and Gina, you just need both of them to be your love interests (it’s also best that you don’t have the nephew just in case)

When I was testing it out I got it by doing the following;

1. Choose the big city and meet Gina so you can already establish a connection with her.
  2. Be nice with Jillian and Lyle and essentially do everything that makes Jillian on good terms with you (I kept her at home during the “saving Jamie” part so I wouldn’t piss her off when taking Rosie and Driver with us - I didn’t lose any affection)
  3. Flirt with Gina
  4. Choose both Jillian and Gina as my love interests (I doubt it matters which order)
  5. Set up the tent and don’t do watch duty.
6 Likes

There used to be pretty good guide I followed for the way I wanted to play for part 1 and now I cannot find it. (It loosly guided a few different methods of play via character build and major choices, and explained effects of others for your choices) Does anyone know of any walkthroughs or guides? I love playing through naturally the first time and then after I like to go for fulfilling major goals or achievements and guides help with avoiding the constant testing of characters, choices, and stats. I also look at the code, but this game has sub chapters I do not know how to access.

1 Like

Hello good sir,

Great game! Love it! :hugs:
I think I ran into a bug! :astonished:

The below image shows what the stats should be ??? in the () and some % match and others do not. Please help! I am testing and will update if the game is acting on actual stats or on the wrong %s. Thanks!

I am only finishing up day one and starting day two at this point, but I wanted to check.

Windows 10, Firefox Browser, choiceofgames.com

1 Like

@Bracks thanks for posting this. I thought this was fixed in the last update but I’m guessing a file did not get loaded. I’ll resubm a fix soon.

2 Likes