Wraiths of SENTINEL—Dying made you the perfect spy!

Either of the woman options. Not every game has you define your orientation, you just pick a RO.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Thank you for confirming the choices, and subsequently, naming your instance.

I was at work and couldnt reply but I saw that you linked a picture of choices which allowed you to choose if your character was cisgender ( not transgender), transgender or non binary. Just to make sure that you know that none of those choices have anything to do with picking if your character is not straight, the questions were asking if you wanted to play as a cis/trans/ non binary option. This game doesnt block you from any RO based on your characters gender.

8 Likes

It was fairly stat heavy, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I just wish sometimes that there was a more obvious indication of which stat a certain choice could raise because that lost me sometimes.

2 Likes

I could not find a way to romance the sorcerer dude. I keep finding myself in the same situations… unable to increase stats sufficiently to encounter them again?

Anyone got ideas on getting the Potential achievement? Scratched my head for hours before giving up didn’t find a mention of it anywhere else either.

Do you ever figure out how to get the kingmaker and potential achievements?

1 Like

I just finished this game and I must admit, I didn’t expect much because a lot of games I’ve read from Choice of Games are just so-so. That’s why I usually prefer Hosted Games. But not this time.

This game absolutely blew me away. I love the worldbuilding, characters, setting, plot, and more. Everything was interesting and felt alive ironically. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent playing this.

The first ending I got, I was able to achieve everything except for one thing that’s why it was bittersweet. I failed to become a human and I was romancing Travis. Since we couldn’t be together, we shared one last kiss, swore to meet each other again, and so the waiting game begun. Don’t get me wrong. It’s a great ending if you’re looking for something that will make you feel something because I almost cried and my heart was breaking the whole time. But I wanted more. :sob:

And so ten retries later because for some reason I’m struggling with the stat checks even though iirc I chose the same options I did the first time, I finally got the ending I wanted. I was able to accomplish everything ( politics, get rid of the corrupt president, free Zhou, and end the rain. Being god didn’t interest me ) and most of all, I was able to become human and be with Travis!!! I was so happy I almost cried. :joy::sob:

I really love that nice touch of meeting him in the dream world in a farm because I seriously want to settle down with him on the countryside. I mean he even said that he’d like to buy patio furniture with me someday if I do end up being with him. And I’d like that very much. :face_holding_back_tears:

And omg. That kiss! My heart, I swear. It was as beautiful as the one we shared while I was on the run from SENTINEL.

Then finally when he said that he’ll go and find me , I was definitely getting kilig. :joy: I’ll wait for you, Travis. No matter how long it’d take. :sparkling_heart: This is a lot better compared to the bittersweet ending I initally got.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing this and I’m looking forward to your next project!

1 Like

You’ll be able to meet him again if you choose the option about the political party aka the goal initially given to you. You’ll get this option if you saw the well from the null void while on the run from the SENTINEL.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask me. I just finished playing this game and I was able to romance Travis successfully. :slightly_smiling_face: