Would you like your MC to be a Demon, a Human or something else? (working on the story)

ok, I cannot continue with this idea for a while but I promise that i’ll get around to it as soon as possible

Darn, got to the end of this thread and can’t help feeling that was a bit anticlimactic :smirk:

Good luck with your idea!

sorry pal, without a coder or a co-author I cannot continue this project but maybe I shall blow the dust off this story idea one day and start writing it who knows?

Hi everyone, MWD here and I am casting a vote to assist me in my story (this is the reason for my last topic) so here it is: if your character be any monster what will it be? And these are the options

• Werewolf

• Half Vampire (cannot do full because it will clash with my plans)

• Demon

• Minatour

• Dragonet (casts only fire spells, can control and talk to dragons)

• Angel

• Water imp

• Anccient (naturally smart, can talk in lost languages naturally, hates the stupid people)

• Wild (great at casting life spells, easilly able to morph, knows all the animals, has the ability to talk to animals)
    These are the option I am providing, I can only put in four options (human is also an option) this is just my attempt to make things exiting for the reader since to be honest my writing is pretty s***** so yeah. Also if you can add in opinions on this thread I would be more than grateful.
    P.S most of these I made up :slight_smile:

honestly if you line this up with the book Unnatural than id have to say angel

1 Like

Well you have 4 votes, so four choices plus the human option so you can say more than one monster :smile: but just a heads up this story is still in the scaffolding so it will take some time :smile:.

Pssst, there is a poll option, so that you’re aware XD

1 Like

I’d vote for the Dhampir (the half-vampire). Dhampirs are often rejected by both humans and vampires alike and I’m a sucker for angst. The Pathfinder page has a lot of info on them if you’re interested.

1 Like

I’d have to say the Dragonet

oh dam is there?! right I shall sort that out as soon as I find out how to do it :sweat_smile:
EDIT: what do you do for the “add name” part?

That would be the title for the poll

ok but its says that the the poll must have different options.

• Werewolf
  • Half Vampire (cannot do full because it will clash with my plans)
  • Demon
  • Minatour
  • Dragonet (casts only fire spells, can control and talk to dragons)
  • Angel
  • Water imp
  • Anccient (naturally smart, can talk in lost languages naturally, hates the stupid people)
  • Wild (great at casting life spells, easily able to morph, knows all the animals, animal empathy)

0 voters

@moonwalkerdragon i assume this is okay? I made this a wiki post so you can look at the code.

1 Like

Put each monster as a separate line. Like your bullet point list without the bullet points. Just hit enter each time and it’ll generate that singular line as a singular option.

[poll name=Test]
* One
* Two
* Three
[/poll]
1 Like

thank you, that is absolutely perfect!!! I am grateful for you doing that, I guess I am a bit of an idiot when it comes to computers :sweat_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of minotaurs are we voting for? Something like the old legend, something closer to the Ovine families, or something else?

The ones from old legends like hooves, horns, hairy face, hairy arms with big hands. So yeah.
EDIT: like Mino from the Greek myth of the man in the labyrinth, except with clothes on.

ok here are the descriptions of the monsters I made up (in weird context because a copy and pasted them from the story :smile:

your skin was an emerald green with beautiful scales which shinned in the sun, also on your back there were three spikes growing out of it. All the properties of a Dragonet

it seemed to be made up of water which held its place, and as you saw your reflection on your own hand your eyes were now a steel grey. Looks like you are a Water imp (ok did not make it up but some do not know what it looks like)

instead of your skins healthy colour it was now a dusty grey with longer fingernails, but somehow you knew all the complicated science of a dream. You seem to be an Anccient

not much had changed apart from the runes which were decorated all the way down your arm, but somehow you felt more energetic than normal. A wild at heart it seems

so these are some better descriptions of the made up monsters I am using, and I guarantee you will see them lurking around my book :smile: and just a heads up, you will only become the beast in certain points in the game, you will not be one for the entire play through :slight_smile:

always kinda wanted an elvish romance Lol CoG has yet to come with one

1 Like

hmmm, I am planning the elves in my story to be all “hey guys, lets try and take over the world for no good reason” so there MAY not be an RO elf but we shall see, since I have two ROs figured out already but I am not saying anything more :zipper_mouth:

1 Like