Wolfheart (WIP) [8th November 18 Celeste Update]

Hey i had read it… you are correct, the characters there are enigmatic … :slight_smile:

@bjosh i think the build up of those characters are really well done and adorable , by far i am most interested in Celeste … i fall for her elegant aesthetic charm the moment she appear :wink:

4 Likes

Indeed
her elegante and composed human self and the berserk? werewolf side.

Celest
Great

:fox_face:

4 Likes

Yeah… Celeste is like a person who can easily kill you with a click of her finger but she choose to approach you with the most elegant and courteous manner … Celeste’s aura of authority is such an Awe to behold :blush:

4 Likes

Didi you read talk with her later about her hobbies? Hidden depths are great. The flirting part is amazing too. Great personality, more than the eyes can see and not above sugestive talking

Great is an understatement

your a man after my own heart bro

brohandshake

4 Likes

Hahah… of course i ask about Celeste’s Hobby, still curious whether she is a legendary Dead Princess … and she said i am bold and her room’s door is always open for me… Wow !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Celeste 's image for my opinion, what do you think @Hearts

3 Likes

pretty img
though celeste has black hair and blue eyes?

1 Like

I re-read it , Celeste’s eyes are blue but no mentioning of her hair right ? :slight_smile:

Celeste angles her head so that some of her black locks fall near her eye.

6 Likes

What got you make Wolfheart

Celeste’s hair is indeed black. I guess I’ll have to go back and make sure the descriptions are clearer in the future :sweat_smile:

I like werewolves a lot, and I’m a sucker for romantic stories, so when I decided to try and write an IF game it was the first one I wanted to make. The seed of the idea is from a short story I started to write a couple years ago that was more of a horror story. I might revisit the idea at some point but I like the version I’m writing now more.

7 Likes

I really enjoy the read! Baxter has my attention, and so Martin!
I’ll keep an eye on this!

1 Like

I absolutely love this!! I like Baxter and Martin for my ROs, but all the characters are great. I do hope we eventually get some more customization options for our character later on, instead of just gender options. I love the story itself and can’t wait to read more.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. I think customization does need to be added. Maybe I’ll put in some options for next Friday’s update.

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I updated here. Work on the game is still plugging along. I’ve run into a few roadblocks as it has started getting unwieldy.

BUT

I have been writing some background stuff, mainly to work on something that has to do with the story when I’m stuck, and I could share it if people want. (I should say what this means is a couple of short stories about the characters’ history before the game begins. The first one is a scene from Baxter’s childhood.)

Therefore I am posting a poll to see how or if you want me to post parallel content. I can put the side stories in the game, as kind of codex entries in the menu. Or, I can post them someplace else. I have a tumblr that I can use for this.
Or, I can keep background stuff that doesn’t impact the game to myself and just focus on updating changes to the demo.

So let me know what you think. If you want. :sweat_smile:

• Put in-game
  • Post separately (tumblr maybe)
  • Not interested

0 voters

3 Likes

you are like friend I now from high school she love werewolves because she love animals

1 Like

When you say “Put in-game” do you mean word for word or some little comments here and there?

It means that I would put an option in the menu screen to read the vignettes on their own, like in video games like dragon age where you find a piece of lore and it gets added to a library of stories in your inventory to read.

2 Likes

Working on this has been a battle but I’m still slogging away at it. I’ve had to scrap most of the plan I had for it because it just wasn’t working, and thinking about how much I’ll have to rewrite is a little disheartening. That said, I’m still trying to get to a point where the skeleton of the story is in place.

I’ve added a bunch of Celeste scenes that go almost all the way through Tuesday. There’s not much left for her then it’s back to add the Baxter scenes. There are also three side story entries accessible from the menu screen.

I hope to have updates more frequently again. Wish me luck.

19 Likes

I haven’t been around in a long loooong time but I really enjoyed your WIP so here I am emerging from the shadows : I look forward to seeing more of it, you’ve definitely piqued my interest.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

good luck hope good story read

1 Like