WoD: Out For Blood Interview with Jim Dattilo

Originally, this was posted in the July’s Writer Support Thread, but I realize not everyone reads that, so this is to make sure the community as a whole sees this.

I wanted to highlight an upcoming release: VTM: Out For Blood by @JimD (Due out at the end of July)

Here is an interview with Jim which covers a lot, including a few things about his Zombie Exodus project.

Congratulations Jim, great interview!

66 Likes

Very great interview with one of my favorite writers here! A Wise Use of Time and Zombie Exodus are two of my all time favorite games and when the WoD game lineup was announced and saw his name I was instantly hyped! Congrats JimD!

11 Likes

Im glad I had a chance to watch this keep up the great work!!!

7 Likes

Congrats on the interview! Can’t wait to buy it when it comes out!

7 Likes

Same! Those series are two of my favorites.

3 Likes

I know nothing about the content, but it’s great seeing our boy Jim! Awesome interview.

You’ve put so much work into this project - congrats to getting to the finish line!

8 Likes

Watched it on Twitch and got to play the demo, the first three chapters didn’t disappoint. Congrats Jim!

1 Like

In the demo, are the images meant to be in negative?

Well yes, when the game comes out we can check out the artwork included just as the previous game, personally I never read the books from Mr. Jim here, but I’m interested of what he did with this new VTM game.

Question: Are all pictures supposed to look like this?