(WIP) Vengeance | Powers, Romance, Thriller (CHAPTER 2, PART 1 RELEASED)

Yes! Your power is Essokinesis, the power to change reality. MC will be using the power.

:shushing_face:

Thank you @expectedoperator I’ll take your advice! :smile:

Thank you! I’ll tell you now, you’re going to like the next chapter then.

Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Pretty cool so far!

1 Like

So Marvel’s Runaways the Game huh? Interesting…

1 Like

UPDATE:

Grammar fixed!

Errors fixed!

And suggestions have been made into the game!

(If you want to know more about next update, it’s a little around the corner!)

Essokinesis:

@Lyle_Schiefer really explained the power!

You will be able to change reality, but of course…you’ve never practiced. Likely it’s going to take a long time before you’re even going to be able to turn the sky into pancakes.

Yep!!!

Maybe even more? :smirk:

9 Likes

Dang it wanted to turn everyone who irritated me twin included into Pasta… don’t ask I was hungry when typing this lol

5 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

You will be able to turn them into something else. :smirk:

(you can choose who)

5 Likes

Ya know what I think we will be good friends lol we both are utterly sadistic huh.

4 Likes

Now I need find out if the Mc going crazy hearing the voice in their head or something else. But damn the parents really matched the relationship level. I almost cried on the lowest level

2 Likes

The voice is most likely connected to the reality powers almost like a fourth wall breaking teacher or something. Or someone else with psychic mental abilities who knows certainly not us plebians lol I don’t think the author will reveal all just yet wouldn’t be fun if we didn’t find out wtf is happening on our own right?

2 Likes

True since literally happened out the blue when mc got a headache. But it could be something else like someone using telepathy trying to tell us something’s important

3 Likes

Precisely too many unknown variables at the moment but I strongly suspect it is someone with telepathic powers sending the warnings. Though I will be happy to be proven wrong if not I do always love curveballs so to speak.

3 Likes

What I am interested in is if we can go full psycho and legit destroy reality at some point heh.

2 Likes

The world has become our playground lol. Although I expect there will limits on what we can do since the Mc will suffer backlash overusing their power. Yep even reality warpers need breaks

2 Likes

You are thinking too small my friend try the entire omniverse has become the testing site for some really fun times.

2 Likes

Goal Accomplished!

@Christopher_Bull @Revan_Alek_Shan

Can’t spill… :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Keep your secrets I will find out eventually more fun that way. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That was evil but it’s perfect for any hero or villain tragic story. Guess the Mc can have Vengeance later

3 Likes

Look at the title! :laughing:

5 Likes

Took the words out of my mouth or rather words from my keyboard lmao but yes I always love good old fashion revenge stories.

3 Likes