(WIP) "The Cordillarian Revolution"

If I had to pick one, I would go with authoritarian populist, it’s easier to stay in power when everyone thinks that only you can do something good for them.

6 Likes

I admit, I had some fun writing these dialogs, :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This game reminds of Anton Rayne becoming dictator In Suzerain

10 Likes

I think Suzerain’s developers were also inspired by “hidden agenda.”

11 Likes

What’s the magic system like?

1 Like

This is a real interesting one. Looking forward to reading more.

1 Like

Magic system?

3 Likes

@Biwa_man @hock45 you guys should absolutely try suzerain new Dlc Rizia
I played 4 days from waking to sleep and awake all night till morning but I absolutely loved it.
Good for foreign relations inspirations and also kingdom management (economy and energy reliance economy country)
Also I’m in Palomar side. He is absolutely right about democracy. It’s a form to allow everyone fight legaly for their own selfish reasons in cost of the progress of country and the stability.
I believed that myself even before seeing Palomar and suzerain and I was also a populist centrist dictator (also a warmonger hero:) ) in suzerain

4 Likes

btw how did you win the war with pales and survive coup from House toras. I get coupe despite unifiying the country

3 Likes

Rizia is cool but I was secretly hoping for a more developing country like “Democratic” Zanza and where mc would have been freer to shape the system instead of working within it to reform it…or not.

1 Like

Sadly I couldn’t finish the second operation in time and it failed and sazons +toras couped and I was to proud to go down without dieing. I started again today for a new play. But still same path(absolutism)
@idonotlikeusernames maybe the next dls be in arcasia 18th century?

2 Likes

Who is Palomar?

1 Like

He’s in this wip. Our predecessor in Cordillaria story

4 Likes