(WIP) Serpentine (UPDATED 10/13)

I’m so glad you brought him up! I’m super intrigued where that plot will take us. Personally, I’ll go in blind and choose to trust him, ignoring all the warning bells.

Either I’ll be pleasantly surprised or get a knife stuck in my back, either of which will make me very happy :grin:

And just a side note: don’t worry about small mistakes at all :wink: I’m pretty sure, you’re kind of required to have another person go over your stories. At some point we just go blind to what we write. But that’s why a public testing is so helpful!

4 Likes

Is there ever gonna be a point in which we can grow the wings back?

1 Like

In don’t think they can. I mean, it’s been like idk… More than hundread years since mc lost their wings, and it never grew back since then :pensive:

5 Likes

Maybe by acquiring more “Angelic Powers” back might grow those wings that were ripped apart. Well, hopefully.

1 Like

Iirc the author said on Tumblr that growing our MC’s wings back will be impossible.

4 Likes

Well that’s just sad. BTW,I’ve never been on tumblr so my bad.

Ooohhh! This is super interesting! Seems Heaven has fallen and we might be the last angel… Very interested in this and I can’t wait to meet the rest of the ROs!

3 Likes

Really interesting start, like the characters and the MC choices, really looking forward to seeing more of this…

4 Likes

like the game! cant wait for more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Just coming in to send some love to this :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Riyad is so cute and the fact that he is ready to help mc so much is truly heart wrecking. On the other side Lysandros seems ready to find mc. This was a wonderful update and I can’t wait for more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! Lys is definitely eager :eyes:

2 Likes

Wonder how long it’ll take for Lys to track MC down :thinking:

3 Likes

The new update is great !

I’m glad we could finally meet Elliot & Ronan. Daisy is a nice addition too ~.

But I’m wondering if Daisy will be possessed one day in the future. Imagine the MC being torn between not hurting an innocent dog, dogs being loved by 2 ROs at least, and defending him/herself.

I’m really curious about the strange barrier at the hospital. Specially with the precision on the lignt and the darkness. Is it from the mysterious savior ? And was it here when Lethe came & the 2 detectives ? Or was it put here later ? Hum…

But now… Let’s eat everything in the bakery ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ISSHDHSJWKKAAIAII how can I hide the scissors???

Also, I am a fool for I ignored the trigger warnings and read the hospital scene haha, now I am triggered ajsjss

Nonetheless, good story! Will still read :3

Thank you so much :heart:

One thing you will never ever see is any animal getting hurt :joy: I love animals too much to hurt them even in writing.

But I will tell you the barrier was there before the siblings or Lethe came!

4 Likes

oh please do take care of yourself!!! :sob: I should’ve added that trigger warning to the demo and that’s completely my fault I’m so sorry!! I’ll add it asap.

but thank you :heart: please take care!!

1 Like

Oh oh we have a mystery guys !

What can & why does it block some demons and let others go ? ~

You have 10 chances !

It was created solely to keep demons out, as the one who put it up knew they would pose the biggest threat. So humans are able to come and go through it easily, and Lethe was able to get through as she is a Djinn and not truly a demon.

7 Likes

Oooooh

Mystery solved. :joy:

I guess we’ll have to wait to know who created it ~.

1 Like