Hey everyone! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been around. Probably, what, 2 or 3 years?
This is something I started in June and the work I was doing quickly teetered off. Hopefully posting this will renew my motivations to finish it, as well as finding interest in this story for this medium.
Hopefully y’all enjoy it. Welcome to Night of the Winter Star.
Short Tentative Synopsis:
The Night of the Winter Star—a celebration held by the Crown themselves for the Winter Star and the Goddess, Maribelle. However, things become dicey when a woman you’ve never met accuses you of sending death threats.
Play the game on Dashingdon!
- A prologue worth about 8,000 total words
- Play as Lincia Ethelgarde, daughter of the Marquess
What I’m looking for:
- Content issues
- Stylistic Advice/Editing
Plans for the Future:
- A magic system!
- A cooking system!
- A properly planned story arc!
- Transitioning into a semi-closed beta after CH1 or CH2.
- Still wondering if a set character is cool
- What stats should I specifically be using