WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

A little suggestion, try bluring out the spoilers. Some people haven’t played the demo/alpha and I don’t want you getting yelled at.

Sorry about that bud. Should’ve blurred it.

Bah, it’s no problem.

That update was every bit as painful as I hoped it would be.

I loved the tension. Each time I had to make a choice I sat there with my finger hovering over the keyboard, and I was all like: “Do I really want to tell Mortum that? Okay, I clicked it, shit… but should I reveal that other truth as well? What if she hates me, what if she hates me either way, and what about my three other tentative relationships, do I even want to commit to this?”
It was awesome.

I played with a female Mortum, and there were pronoun errors all other the place, like every other sentence. I planned to meet her in my real body, but went over with my puppet first to talk about Shroud, and then things spiraled from there.

The post auction scenes were amazing I loved that you could finally tell dr. Mortum the truth!!! I’ve been waiting for that for a long time! Also is there a reason that the option that you’re attracted to him is greyed out or is it greyed out for everyone?

Also I found a small bug

1 Like

I think this gem moment should be left for later.
Maybe a cliffhanger at the end of book 2?
hmmmm decisions, decisions.

It would be amazing if Ortega can personally rip our helmet apart

8 Likes

rips off MC’s helmet like it’s a paper mask

“Ortega please stop I can only be so much hopelessly in love.”

18 Likes

Speak for yourself! In my playthrough only Argent knows the mc is a villain (and after the same thing she is), but even she does not truly or fully know his secret. He’s not revealing either the villain or the re-gene thing to Herald, Steel or Ortega, much less the world any time soon!

But Herald is so much cuter. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have decided not romance anyone in last update as I have problems with character dynamic in romance.
With Herald Mara becomes a nun shy and coy blushing and acting like a virgin.
With Argent Mara behaving as a Submission lover desire being of bottom and be punished…

Still the scenario the scenes an dialogue are spot on. So i see them great for submissive people and shy people. I know is an alpha and needs time just add this to say there is Dominating assertive people who is bold and don’t blushing and stay coy .

also i love argent and Herald. Mara is in relationship with both.
Argent knows both Mara secrets… and that she likes herald. WHAT could be wrong lol?!

Still I can’t like less Ortega more and more and more annoying. Could be Mara saying finally that she is ZERO interested on him her. Zero. Still he tries and tries and tries create a relationship where is none.

The rest of characters like spoon and Steele are awesome. But Ortega…

2 Likes

Well with the new update, I have a response

Spoilers

I now like the idea of investigating if ripping my doll’s mind out of Sucker girl and putting it back in my doll’s body is viable, Dr Mortum would probably help.

Payment for services rendered, as it were.

7 Likes

Enjoying the update! I am a little confused though, my MC’s interactions with Mortum seem a bit incorrect? I’m not sure what the dialogue is for MCs romancing the Dr., but mine is just business associates (relationship somewhere in the 30s) with him and yet all of the options for telling him the truth have romantic overtones and what looks like too much personal betrayal from Mortum?

3 Likes
Pronoun Error

If you watch the Ace Interrogation video it refers to the puppet with female pronouns even if they’re a male FH2%20Pronoun%20Error

Also if you flirt with Argent this paragraph comes up during the bridge fight FH2%20Consistency%20Error
It shows up even if your villain isn’t a known telepath. In that case the bit about her intending for you to catch the thought doesn’t really make sense does it?

2 Likes

Too much angst

no such thing.

21 Likes

So I’m really fighting myself from playing through this demo a second time. I really love this story so far and I don’t want to ruin the experience when it’s complete. Just wanted to say I’m looking forward to continuing this story.

7 Likes

The point of this thread is beta testing, not just to give people a free preview.

This is your opportunity to help make the game better. Catch mistakes, suggest story options that the author didn’t think of, your opportunity to tell the author what you’d want you character to do.

No one is better qualified than you to say what you’d like to do in a given situation, no matter how good the author.

3 Likes

There are certain stories that hit the mark for me. There are some that I can critique with no problem and then there are a rare few that I wouldn’t change or tweak at all. And with those select few stories, I don’t ever want to stop reading.

I have to hand it to the beta testers though. It’s not easy to enjoy a story when you’re looking for the errors made.

Hello @malinryden, I revealed my secret both to Argent and Dr. Mortum, but when Mortum ask if I revealed to anyone else, my MC respond that he never told anybody, instead of something like “I told only one other person recently”, is this a continuity error or are we lying to Mortum (again) or we’re just omitting?

Mortum%20reveal

5 Likes

I was wondering during argents fight with Shroud, will there ever be an option to help Argent after she loses her hand?