WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

It’s for the drama! :avocado:

Everyone wants something different per play through of the story, so this outcome isn’t invalid in the least. I’d dread, but also want it for some of my mains. (Especially the really far gone a-holes…)

You know what… That avocado really is sinister. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Are you crazy? This is Steel we’re talking about, and anyway personal sympathy might not matter very much with him as he’d probably still consider it his duty to arrest and return the mc to the United States government as property. Because legally that’s what the mc is, property of the US government and its agency, the Farm. :unamused:

Anyway, my mc doesn’t plan to reveal the re-gene bit to anybody (certainly not that cutie Herald. As he likes the fact that Herald possibly thinks he is somehow physically desirable too much to want to tamper with that) He chose to reveal his face/unmask, rather than reveal his body to Argent. So she knows he’s (posing as) a villain and knows his true identity, but not the re-gene bit. They both need the regeneration tech for their own purposes and at least in my playthrough it seems they’ve reached a mutual “don’t ask don’t tell” agreement about their reasons for needing it.

1 Like

I actually disagree. I think Steel would see the MC as their own, albeit synthetic, person. And I think most of the MC’s actions and decisions would make sense to him once he knew about their past, not that he would necessarily agree with them.

7 Likes

It’ll be funny if Ortega is actually the one to start freaking out and acts in denial from learning MC’s secret(might even start avoiding us or act super awkward when talking with MC) since most of us if not all take for granted that they’ll accept us.

4 Likes

If by funny you mean horribly depressing, xD.

Since that confirms all of Sidestep’s worst expectations and fears. It’d be hard for that relationship to come back from that, even if Ortega does eventually come around. However, I love things that feed the angst machine.

5 Likes

lol I think all of you are forgetting one important details : That there is an option in the Demo that you can pick that ‘Ortega maybe suspicious’’ .

:smirk: making all your vilainous stuff to hurt mah Ortega meaningless! Muahahahahahaaha !

well…until you are in your game that is , but I be in my own by then too! and won’t see the hurt! So again…MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Lurk away!

7 Likes

-mmmm stuff

Best fucking update ever XD

2 Likes

Yeah…can someone explain how exactly does being an asshole be something attractive? Legit was like, “She gonna give me a scar, right? She wouldnt kiss me, right? She’s pissed off…right?” And then that seen comes around and Im more confused than anyone in that story if they found out who the f is behind the mask

2 Likes

Dont ask me i aint got a clue

1 Like

People are real into tsunderes?

Being a tsundere and being an ass are different. Tsuderes harm the people the like and fail miserably at hiding their feelings. They also blush and act all cutsy and shtek and act mean to hide they might be a little caring. Im just a straight up ass. I am sarcastic, lazy, patient ass who will hurt you. Argent is a fucking masochistic psycho and its a genuine turn on (<- this is a joke…I hope).

1 Like

People are weird?

3 Likes

. . .
You have a point.

@malinryden i can imagine how crazy and messy the code is right now.

14 Likes

I wouldn’t say that Argents actions are entirely justified, but to be completely fair we are a villain. The first scene in the first book was us possessing her and using her basically as a toy/means to the end. Her being kinda angry about that is pretty understandable, and I think from her point of view she’s made her point on that (she could have done sooo much worse). She’s certainly shaping up to be a more hot/cold (read: intense) relationship then Ortega or Mortum, but she’s not a monster.

1 Like

Don’t know of how much interest this is for you all or if this has been done before, but I’ve spent some time constructing a flowchart for the alpha version of the auction (update from the 24 march 2019).
It’s obviously a big spoiler, so if you don’t want to know which variables are being checked at which points and which variables are set after various choices, don’t look at it too closely.
It’s a PDF file and the text should be searchable/selectable.

22 Likes

*gets excited by flow charts
*is overwhelmed by the flow chart
*remembers Malin had to imagine, think, type and code all of it

:fearful:

Good lord.

17 Likes

i hope people can post art and fic for fallen hero here, otherwise i’ll be embarrassed lmao!

PLAYLIST GRAPHIC.

pl1

pl2

pl3

pl4

FALLEN HERO PLAYLIST
:arrow_right_hook: echo by jason walker

‘Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
Shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have

ISADORA BASRI.

fallen hero moodboards: isadora basri
there’s something tragic about you, something so magic about you. don’t you agree?

comforting touches
f!ortega/mc, hinted
hunger games au.

On screen, Daniel answers another one of Caesar’s inane questions, sparking laughter and delight from the enraptured audience. They’re loving him. Tomorrow, they will watch his blood spill on television from the safety of their homes.

You take a long swallow of the amber liquid in your glass.

4 Likes

Absolutely love this so far!! I’m really interested to learn more about the Farm… The only big continuity issue I noticed in my playthrough was how Ortega reacts to MC in the romance path. We had a thing in the past, then it got complicated and we kissed in the hospital. In the first chapters, when MC meets up with Ortega and walks along the beach, you kiss him, and there’s a line about how this has been happening for months. You kiss him again when you go back to the Rangers looking for him, and the status bar lists your relationship as “open affection”. But then flash forward to the post-therapy scene where MC is getting food with Ortega, and suddenly you both act like you haven’t been casually making out for the past several months. I took a screenshot of this snippet:
14%20PM
And from there, he confessed that he has a crush on MC, and you admit to liking him too, and you both act surprised by it, and it’s implied you haven’t kissed since that hospital scene in Rebirth, even though for the first part of Retribution you’ve kissed / been openly affectionate quite a bit, so it left me confused.

Looking forward to seeing more of this game! The work you’ve put into it is super inspiring!

4 Likes

awesome fantastic bombastic kill me and put me inside it.

1 Like