(WIP) Clans of Éire: The Brother's War

The stat distribution can be set initially at 50 instead of 0 and main proficiency can be given +20 and the second proficiency at 10.You can also add a checkpoint where further 30 points can be allocated to the stats

1 Like

Speaking about stats, it seems that you can pick your second talent being the same as the first, which I don’t think was intended. I assume the skill that you picked out for the first choice should be greyed out in the second.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, and yes there is a good bit more writing beyond that, íll see what the issue is!

1 Like

That should be fixed now, thanks for your patience

1 Like

Sorry but I’m not sure what you mean, your secondary starting skill will give you 10 less skill points than the primary skill. Ie combat 40, persuasion 30

1 Like

There are a few loops in the conversation to allow you enough information to understand the nature of the war and your uncles point of view etc but if you are looking for a quick way out of the conversation, you can go #did you have to?

#Vikings? >#but my father sent men, and from there it should be straightforward(the questions are shortened to avoid any spoilers)

1 Like

Just fixed that now, thanks for telling me

1 Like

The story continues a good bit after that, just a small bug

1 Like

Hello all, for those of you who are interested I have just added an extra feature to the market in chapter 3, allowing you to improve your knowledge much easier. Enjoy!

1 Like

That’s fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant that you can, for instance, have knowledge be your primary and secondary skill at the same time, so you can start with a knowledge value of 70 and 0 in every other skill.

I see what you mean, although All doing that will do is give the player a slight disadvantage, as their options will be more limited, I’ll try to sort it out, thanks.

1 Like

I love your game so far but when I try to persuade the peasant speaker to not kill me I get this error:

Did you fix the bug because I am still having the same problem?

I thought I had fixed it earlier, sorry about that. I dont see any issues at the moment, were you at the point where you collapse in exhaustion (not a real spoiler) or were you before that

I fixed that just now, the text was misaligned. Glad to hear you’re enjoying it!

Never mind, I see where the issue is, Ill work on it

It was at the destroying weapons choice

1 Like

Very sorry about that, my mind was boggled trying to find the issue, Fixed now!!

There is an error when I try to pay 20 silver pieces for knowledge.

chapter3 line 161: bad label 50

2 Likes