WIP Announcement - Ragnarok (Working Title)

‘For my chosen RO!!’

3 Likes

Hell yes sounds wicked. we need more viking games, I can’t wait tor read this. ^^

1 Like

There a few good free literature apps which can familiarise you with Norse Mythology.

This is an excellent idea. l’m curious as to wether or not we’ll get a magical weapon Norse weapon, like a bow made from the wood of yggdrassyl.

1 Like

I’m going to steal Mjolnir from Thor. If he’s dead time for some grave robbing.

2 Likes

So are we going to be a warrior only or can we at least semi choose and become like a warrior group leader or a sorcerer?

Sounds like it is going to be pretty good, I’m always up for some mythology, looking forward to it!
Btw, Baldr is the blind archer right? It’s been ages since I’ve read anything mythology related, pretty rusty right now

I can’t wait for the demo

I don’t want to be rude or anything, but Norsemen didn’t believe Ragnarok to be “apocalypse” rather than another end of circle of life. It’s common misconception in popular culture that Ragnarok is considered as equivalent to apocalypse.

Here is a really good example of modern day interpretation of their belief. (and yeah I love anything that Einar Selvik produces ^^)

P.s Skuggsjá was a collaboration work and meant for the 200th anniversary of the Norwegian Constitution. ^^

2 Likes

There will be four main attributes (at least) so you can pick what you want from strongest to weakest and play accordingly.

1 Like

Not rude. Just a broad term I use. To me, losing half of your gods would seem pretty end of the world. I always found it interesting how ending with one man and one woman ties so neatly into the Christian creation myth.

1 Like

Hehe ^^ well I hope you do well and in one day be able to read your game. ^^ Anything historic/mythology related peeks my interest. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.