Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Anyone know if the author of ‘Ultimata’ have tumblr or blog to follow?
That one got pretty good lore

1 Like

I am sorry if this might dissapoint you, but no I have neither a tumblr nor a blog for my story. If you have any questions regarding my story or its progress I would recommend to just write me a PM (I hope thats what its called).

However, if you’re wondering about the current state of Ultimata I can assure you that I haven’t abondened it yet. I’m still working on it from time to time, but it’s a fairly slow progress and I can’t say when I will be able to release any updates. Though I will still try my best to release something in the near future.

29 Likes

My man that’s awesome, don’t you worry about how much time you need (with so much lore, it gotta be a hell of a work), just knowing that you continue working on it is wonderful

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for keep in touch with us. Know that Ultimata is one of my favorites wip, i believe there is much other who think so too.
I wait patiently and hope for the best in your endeavour.

2 Likes

Thank you @Nevantyr and @Den for your kind words. It really warms my heart to see that my story managed to leave such a lasting impression. Honestly, I always thought everyone forgot about Ultimata since I never went all that far with the story. It’s both great and suprising to see that thats not the case.

12 Likes

sorry if this is not exactly the place to ask, but does anyone know anything about samurai of hyuga 5? usually the author would post a wip here, but nothing :confused:

The book is currently being revealed in Early Access Chapters on the 15th of each month on Devon’s Patreon. Hope this clears up any confusion or questions for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Can anyone explain what happened to Children of the Gods? I haven’t been on here in some time

1 Like

It was cancelled.

6 Likes

I’m wondering about it too. It came second in a interactive fiction contest in 2018 so I’ve been waiting for it ever since.

Ace of Spades Is this WIP dead?

4 Likes

I’m thinking it is, hoping it isn’t. The author just dropped off the face of the Earth one day.

7 Likes

I really need to stop coming back to this thread and diving into every title that is shared out of interest… They’re dead! I’m literally just punishing myself.

46 Likes

Who was gossiping? I’m not meaning this is a disrespectful tone just saw this and wondering.

1 Like

Blood Hunter, the author is still working on it but the game is just so interesting

The Elementals, the choices to have a morally grey/ bad mc was amazing

4 Likes

Still sad posting about lords of aswick 2. Hopefully Goshman is having the time of his life wherever he is. Apparently he still visits the forums though based on if you click his profile it says he has read in threads this year. He just never posts.

7 Likes

What happened to Monsters of New Haven High?
Was it cancelled? :slightly_frowning_face:

20 Likes

Anyone remembers paradigm city , any news on sequel or is it as i fear a cancelled project?

4 Likes

I loved that WIP, it’s such a shame it never got finished :frowning:

4 Likes