Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Elementals and the voice of silverking… I think? Those two didn’t really got updated for a long time and I love those two.

3 Likes

stab in the dark won’t be dead forever! we might have an announcement coming up soon-ish.

2 Likes

(Sadly on hiatus :'D)

20 Likes

Oh, okay got it. Sorry :flushed:.

Its fine XD I do tend to write pretty slowly.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s dead or not but this wip Blossom in winter (Updated Saturday, March 21) Hasn’t been updated for a long time. Even tough it isn’t that popular it was well writen and really intriguing. I’m generally against genderlocked games but that wip’s made some sense considering the setting. Hope that it is still being writen.

3 Likes

How about Wings of the Sabrefly? It really had me hooked.

4 Likes

In case you haven’t come across it yet, the author made a new tumblr, so I think there might be hope!

4 Likes

Oh thanks!

YUGEN

Whatever it’s take, please, I just want YUGEN to continue again.
I never receive any update from the writer, I don’t even know what happened to them in RL, maybe something happen—but damn. I wish they could continue the WIP.

I also wanted Nothing Left to (Burn) to add on the list, but it still got some update so I think its okay.

9 Likes

I though Guinevere was on hiatus? Wait, dont say if the author abandoned the WIP :pensive:

6 Likes

Well it has been a long time since i updated that wip but it isn’t abandonned. I’m just focused on more… let’s say important maters. I will continue writing it… soon i hope. Still, Glad to see that there’s still someone here liking my story.

7 Likes

Hey, I almost forgot about Thirst Trap…

That one looked like it had a lot of potential.

12 Likes

Rise of Etrea : Royal Spy
I missed it so much.

4 Likes

@Den: the author is still active on their tumblr - their last post was two days ago, and after scrolling through the blog, it seems that the game is still being worked on! (edited because it wouldn’t let me reply directly to you, sorry for the tag!)

7 Likes

Oh nice. I cant access tumblr idk why so idk what happened to it. Thanks for the news

1 Like

Does anyone know what happened with the game “Tale of Two Cranes”?
As I know, This game was already submitted back in 2019 but it never comes out. It even was on the hosted games list but just disappeared.

28 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just on hiatus, or really dead, but A ‘Regular’ Life in New York

Not sure if you know, but there is a post in author’s blog about revamping their story

ohh I usually don’t go on anything outside of CoG, so that’s good to know! thank you ^^