Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I loved that WIP, it’s such a shame it never got finished :frowning:

4 Likes

Is Grand aera online dead?

1 Like

Me too. I went to the thread for the game, but it’s closed. And I’ve not seen much about the game on the author’s profile.

3 Likes

United We Stand WIP…its the best political WIP out there…idk if it’s dead or not but There’s no updates since 2019🤷🙁

14 Likes

Does anyone know if either Elementals or Heir to the Throne are still being worked on?

8 Likes

Vendetta: rise of a gangster, was really looking forward to it when the author came back, like 3 years ago now but he disappeared off the face of the earth. shame i remember playing that when it was first out and i remember that goddamn maze.

17 Likes

A Cage of Mist and Shadow :sob: it was so great :heart:
I have to stop reading such dead WIPs, I’m just torturing myself…

12 Likes

Unfortunately, you can’t have political games without people taking the politics part too far. I absolutely loved that game and it’s romance and intrigue, but I do think it became too much for the author to bear, and who could blame them?

7 Likes

I was a lurker when Sashira was around. I loved her work and that game was indeed a unique and fun one. I think life just got in the way, unfortunately.

9 Likes

A witch’s curse

5 Likes

So does anyone know what happened to Rewind, book one and it’s author?

3 Likes

I absolutely adored that game, just the ideas and concepts behind it all. The fact that you could try to make a romance with a hunter.

2 Likes

I can’t remember the name right now but there was one demo where you newly moved to an apartment complex with strange rules and it seemed to build up to some really scary stuff.I thought it was pretty neat

6 Likes

Isn’t that Just West of Autumn Boulevard? I liked that one too.

9 Likes

yes ,thank you

1 Like

Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights was a really good one. Kinda sad that the thread got closed the moment I saw it. Hope the author’s doing ok

24 Likes

I could have sworn it was being published…

1 Like

Does anyone remember The Badlands ?It was about a bunch of young adults from a improvished province of an empire that had the the good rulers ousted by a sinister chancellor,participating in a tournament or something.Our MC had the power of Telekinesis .
I thought it was really good and I wonder what happened to it ?

5 Likes

Like the sound of Badlands, but the game I adore is Seven Heirs of Ophaesia!

9 Likes