Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I was wondering what happened to The Edge of Dawn! It’s the one with Pirate Captian Julien??? Cuz I’ve recently been looking to reread the wip again. I kept trying to find the og post but I cannot find it :((

This was the only post mentioning it lol

2 Likes

As far as i remember it has been rewritten some time ago. I think you can play the demo on author’s blog on tumblr

4 Likes

For me, it was Calling of metem’s Hollow(?) I forgot what the title was. The story is about an MC that could either be a werewolf or a normal human (depend’s on the player’s choice) living in a nomadic pack.

7 Likes

The caged songbird for sure, it was such a good demo and had so much promise

7 Likes

Sometimes I come back to this thread to see if any WIPs I know are now considered dead. Instead I find out about WIPs I’ve never heard about that sound awesome and have to forcefully keep myself from looking them up 'cause I know I’ll suffer.

8 Likes

Absolutely would bring back Children of the Gods or the Guenevere WiP . Both are absolute favourites of mine and I’m sad to see that they never finished and published.

15 Likes

For me, It would be Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes, Voice of God, SoS: Mortal Coil, and ofc Children of Gods

15 Likes

I know that Children of the Gods has been officially abandoned by the writer, but I don’t think Guenevere has? If I recall correctly, that one is just on hiatus while the writer deals with irl stuff. It isn’t that unusual for writers go on years-long hiatuses and then come back and finish their work, so I’m personally still holding out hope for that one!

13 Likes

You break my heart telling me that Rohie abandoned Children of the Gods. That was the WiP that got me into the forum side of CoG way back when. Hope they’re doing okay, and yeah I’m still holding out hope for Guenevere, the last post on the authors tumblr was like 6 months ago. I hope the writers of both projects are doing well.

9 Likes

Hey just so everyone knows sos the mortal coil is still being worked on so please stop spreading misinformation

5 Likes

Definitely monster of new haven high, and Abysm’s veil, so much potential for non human MC and all we got is choice of robots in a indirect way

10 Likes

Oops my bad. Sorry about that.

1 Like

The The Sun Chasers (WIP) - Demo Updated 7 May by Elery. I found the plot to be quite fleshed out, and the buildup to be interesting. There hasn’t been any official news from her in the thread, if the WIP was going to be continued or not before the thread was closed, however, she did say that she was working on flavouring up previous chapters.

9 Likes

I remember playing this game,and was pretty pleased with it

1 Like

Guenevere, Monster High and Monsters, all of them were fun to play and had good potential

7 Likes

What’s Monster High? Never seen a game by that name. Do you perhaps mean Monsters of New Haven High?

2 Likes

The Unwanted Warrior! :pensive: I know what happened wasn’t NutellaQueen’s fault, and this is an unpopular opinion, but I just liked it way better than The Sword of Rhivenia.

Regrets of the Traitor would be another one I’d bring back.

6 Likes

Regrets of the Traitor is here Regrets of the Traitor: Book One by Rotten_games

8 Likes

Holy shit, it’s not dead?!? (O_O)/ I had no idea, thank you so much!!

1 Like

Im curious, its Grave of Heirs still alive or abandoned?