When Life Gives You Lemons (October 25 2023) (WIP)

I-
pobrane

17 Likes

You have weirdest sense of humour, I swear, CC.

13 Likes

And we love her for it.

Edit: On the topic of hunky. I see no issue. Men can be beautiful and pretty. Women can be handsome. Let Eli be hunky. :partying_face:

15 Likes

Myself I love all of them. All though that was weird seeing barns as an option… lol so far I’m torn between fox costa Elisa and Antonia. I have a thing for older folk and people in uniform…:smirk:

1 Like

It’s not a mistake, i know that some child can be more mature or childish. I just have a hard time understanding that the child is eight. :smile:

1 Like

Maybe they could be less childish in some areas and more in others? :thinking:

2 Likes

As a single dad i really love this. Ive never been able to really feel as engrossed with a character as i have with this MC. I cant wait for more

17 Likes

Hey! I’ve just finished playing the demo and omg, I’m in love :heart_eyes: i love that everybody is indeed so cute, and they all simp for mc no matter what… and it’s really funny how they react when they find out MC is romancing everybody :sweat_smile: Anyway, can’t wait for the next updates!

7 Likes

Same here I love this game

3 Likes

This is honestly the sort of game that should be on Hearts Choice, especially since it works perfectly with a male character and female romances. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great job so far.

9 Likes

So when I gave a lemon soda to the officer, my brain went on this wild tangent about how lemon soda would be - yeah, Sprite is a drink that exists, but that’s lemon and lime, not just the lemon on its own, and for some reason, despite being incredibly sour by itself, when mixed with any other flavor profile, lemon goes in the opposite direction and dulls the flavors?

I’m sure it exists somewhere in the world, I just need to track it down and see what it does.

Okay, that’s my completely out of left field rambling done for the day, you can all go back to what you were doing now.

4 Likes

Lemon Pellegrino and Lemon Fanta exist, as do other lemon soda brands that are much less well-known/not well known in the US.

3 Likes

we have lemon soda in denmark! i’ve never had lemonade but i imagine it’s pretty similar to a fizzy lemonade.
not as pungent as straight up lemon juice, it’s sweetened and a little bitter

2 Likes

Has there been any word on the newest update? I understand time and life get in the way just curious keep up the great work I love this game
:grin:

I believe the next update is for Insert-Rich-Family-Name and then author is taking some time off for self-care.

16 Likes

Yeah, makes sense. I don’t know if they celebrate the same holidays that I do, but all the same, it’s the holidays, why not take some time to kick back and chill for a bit?

3 Likes

How do I not flirt with Harlem when they ask to paint me, without saying the line of not being a muse? My MC is quite self confident, but he’s also straight, and therefore is not interested in Harlem. So I don’t want him to put himself down, but I also don’t want him to flirt with them.

1 Like

This is the whole code that interaction and none of the choices triggers a flirt. But I can add an additional choice for Mc to say. “No thank you. That’s not something I’m interested in.”

5 Likes

Damn i first played your demo quite a while ago… im so glad to see you updated. Cant wait for more. Kudos to you.

4 Likes

Missing some “When Life Gives You Lemons”???

No sweat! I got you.

Here are 6 POVs from the characters. Enjoy!

Demo

63 Likes