What kind of story would you love to read?

What sounds familiar? The story?

Makes sense, I think you would like heart of the house. If you havenā€™t read it already :grin:

Lately, I feel I want something more lighearted, but packed in action and characters relationship.

I donā€™t know if I make sense, but I would love the classic group of rascals Shonen style that figh, cry, laugh together, but with the main character being a girl and having male ROs.

Better if the setting is fantasy, shi-fi, or steampunk.

3 Likes

I love it, itā€™s just like the Killjoys tv series (which I am obsessed with btw)

Many of the games here, possess a disturbing of cat girls. You think Iā€™m joking, butā€¦no.

Additionally, I like stories that are in settings outside of the Western hemisphere and teach me about other countries and cultures and things like that. I can see how some people can see it as being a familiar setting, or how people not from there would be more interested in it.

However, I like learning about new places and learning the less obvious or common knowledge things about them. Thereā€™s so many different places in the world, that vary in what they believe, what they do, and who they are as a people, that sticking it all the same place feels just so dull and mundane with everything that is out there on the planet.

1 Like

OOoo I played that and enjoyed it too :smiley: , although I didnā€™t find it really that horror-y (scary)

1 Like

I donā€™t know it, but Iā€™ll look up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I always want to play CIA spy games, as close to present times as possible versus, say, a Cold War be a the KGB game.

3 Likes

I would like to see some body-switching comedies or maybe role-reversals in CS games.
Or a semi-educational game which involves scientists shrinking to explore human biology!

2 Likes

Oh yes, a game about shrinking or fantastic voyage style plot would be awesome. (Though one would probably have to decide on an age bracket as to whether it would involve any gender specific anatomyā€¦)

Also a Cold War spy game sounds great.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a huge sucker for detailed management games. Anything from president to medieval lord to anything with you controlling a kingdom/country/planet. If thereā€™s any suggestions hit me up :+1:

3 Likes

Story where player can choose choices from different perspective (basically more than one MC), hard to find works like that. I imagine making it can be too complicated though.

1 Like

Fallen Hero really did it for me and I was always looking for a good guy who turned bad it really worked for me. Argent is just a bonus :wink:

2 Likes

I enjoy twisted games dark shit I mean like Always sometimes monsters but darker.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ve already posted here, but Iā€™ve thought of a new one. I want to see more sports games, specifically soccer (I donā€™t need the whole soccer vs football rant so letā€™s not go there, Iā€™m American so I call it soccer, letā€™s leave it at that) but anything would be fine really.

1 Like

I donā€™t know Iā€™m a sucker for romance and monsters are a definite plus, anyone heard of Monster Prom?

2 Likes

4 Likes

I would kill for a necromancy managment game were you would raise undead of different types. I also would love to see more world war 2 or 1 ideas explore maybe managing a resistance during naiz occupation of France or Poland. Maybe one were you pilot a tank and crew and explore story your tank and its crew go through the world war.

2 Likes

I would love a story about living in a post apocalyptic fantasy world. Kinda like the shanara chronicles mixed with the 100. I also like world building, so I guess Iā€™d like to also be able to create my own small town, and be able to decide if I want to build the town in an old destroyed rural town or part of an old city.

Or more supernatural games, but with some new pc races like shapeshifter, ghoul, or skinwalker. The versions from the show SUPERNATURAL.

3 Likes

Yea! I love soccer. Chelsea for the win :trophy: :dancer::dancer:

1 Like