What 2019 Choice of Games Titles Are You Looking Forward To?

So, in your biased opinion, will it invoke some of the old Firefly charm and magic with the ragtag crew? :grin:

Also keep up the good work with the cute boarding school game. :+1:

2 Likes

Pay high 2! Man its been, what, four years? Can’t wait to see what comes next
Now all I need is a meta human inc sequel and my life will be complete

It’s super great, that’s all I’ll say at this point! :grin:

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Is there a wip/demo to that?

Mask of the Plague Doctor is way at the top of my list, but Drag Star and Fool! both sound like a lot of fun!

2 Likes

It’s over here :slightly_smiling_face:

Heroes of Myth also sounds like a really cool concept. I like the idea of playing a lazy lounge lizard who ends up stepping up and doing something useful with their time.

5 Likes

Faint**…I forgot that one…

Tower behind the moon and exile of the gods sounds really good!

Based off of the title alone, The Fog Knows Your Name caught my attention. Is there any chance we could get a li’l teaser about it? I really hope it’s a thriller/horror story. We need more IF games in that genre!

5 Likes

Really looking forward to the second Superlatives! That and Heart of the House were major influences on Chronicon Apocalyptica.

4 Likes

A Tale of Two Cranes, most definitely. But Superlatives 2 and Chronicon Apocalyptica are also catching my interest.

4 Likes

I am very much looking forward to the grand academy for super villians 2

1 Like

Fool! and A Tale of Two Cranes definitely.
But I believe the best 2019 releases will be(though dates still undeclared)-
Life of a Mercenary/ A Mercenary’s Life(part of The Great Tournament series)
The War for the West, and
Lords of Aswick: The Voice of God(sequel to the Lord’s of Aswick: The first of his Blood).

1 Like

Chronicon Apolyptica sounds WILD. I’m looking forward to reading it. Six Months to Vesta Station also sounds pretty rad… Space crews and long journeys are right up my alley.

3 Likes

Definitly exile of the gods - champion of the gods had such a unice writing style i’ll be happy to read again

1 Like

Chronicon Apocalyptica - I’ve been slavering aftering this one for a while. I can’t wait until it comes out.
Exile of the Gods - I liked Champion of the Gods so I’m looking forward to this one.
Untitled Superlatives Sequel - Same as above.
The Darkling Watchers - It sounds interesting.
Pon Pará and the Great Southern Labyrinth - Kyle’s never done a boring game so far imo, and I’m a sucker for longform stories.
Six Months to Vesta Station - We don’t really have enough games set in spaceships as far as I’m concerned. Particularly ones not related to some sort of scoundrel-ing.
180 Files: The Aegis Project - I want to see the game that won the contest!
A Tale of Two Cranes - ANCIENT CHINA SETTING, YESSSSSSSSS.
Heroes of Myth - Sounds like an interesting take on the usual ‘heroes vanquishes evil’ story.

1 Like

Untitled Superlatives Sequel : Really enjoyed the first one. What’s not to love about Victorian super heroes?

Pon Pará and the Great Southern Labyrinth : Empyrean and Silverworld were great, so I have high hopes for this.

Social Services of the Damned : I absolutely love this concept.

Mrs. Claus: This is so up my alley. Here’s hoping I can play the most cynical and hard-boiled toymaker in the history of Chrtistmas.

Mask of the Plague Doctor: Super excited for this after reading the WIP!

2 Likes

Chronicon Apocalyptica sounds wild, I am all up for that!

Also happy that people are excited for Vesta Station. I guess I should get it finished!

4 Likes

Chronicon: beta-tested and loved it.

DragStar: intriguing how to put something very visual into written form

1 Like

Looking forward to Drag Star, because how can I not?

I never get to be the most fabulous person in the room.

5 Likes