Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality – Overpower the Human Sovereignty Movement!

I haven’t touched the game since the release date where I spent hours trying to reach all of the available sending and I’m pretty sure I still can’t get all of them.

What I’m saying is pls is there any guide? Or at least can someone give me a list f endings

1 Like

Yes, l want to romance Maker to if it’s possible. Imagine a scientific oriented person, who is all about their research being(and she is a badass) completely smitten with our Mc. Damn in the second book l was totally ridiculed by her(good one author :joy::+1:) when l tried a romance. Anyways the books are amazing, thank you author for writing such good stories!!!

2 Likes

Her personality is absolutely obnoxious to my pacific doggy and even my feral wolf boy, I guess I will have to end her next time I see her.
I’m sorry Greeko boyo, she’s well written to the point of killing… :wolf: :gun::pensive:

There is a list inside this topic, just gotta find it with some keywords of achivements, good luck!

How to Kill Rivera ! Please Guide me !!!

Pretty late reply but here it goes.
If your Feral or Bold stat is under 41, choose to play it cool. If your Feral is above 59, leap forward in an all out assault. If your Bold is above 59, hold your ground. Also, pretty sure you can only kill her at the helicopter.

@GreekWinter Can you tell us how old the main characters are?

1 Like

MC, Dena, Tiva, and Lapu are all in their late teens / early 20s by the end of Pack Mentality.

Bly and Jolon are in their early to mid 20s by that point, at least a few years older than the others.

Also, there’s a scene in pack Mentality where one of the elders can teach you about Werewolf history, and she says that due to their metabolism and the havoc the physical change to wolf form causes on their physiology, werewolves age quicker than humans. So a 55 year old werewolf might look older, like 70+

9 Likes

Thank you for the answer. What about Sonoma, Ahote and Rivera?

I love both of these books and have played them a dozen times each, but I’m struggling with some achievements on book 2; specifically, getting the nighty night and/or weapons raid achievement. No matter what I do the breakout always happens early and I can’t seem to avoid going to maker (she seems to trigger it). Has anyone else gotten the achievement(s)?

It’s been some time but I’m fairly certain those two achievements are tied to the means by which you arrive at the Nail.

If you go in as a prisoner, you have much less freedom to explore, which is only natural. So, you should go in disguised as prison staff which will allow you explore the Nail a lot more before the break out happens.

3 Likes

I thought so too, but whenever I try to do an alternate route Sonoma always puts me on the strike team, so I end up going in as a prisoner anyway.

It may have just been me being stubborn, always loading from the same save and being reluctant to choose weird options (unless the infiltrations scenario because it’s way at the beginning so it’s easy to less around with especially with the new reader option) so i need help
Pls tell me what all the endings are and how to get them, it’s been 2 years since I first played through this game but I still don’t have the motivation to search for them

Nighty-night requires you to be infiltrating as an ‘Undercover’ operative. When given the choice of where to explore while undercover, check out the cafeteria. Later, at the end of chapter 2, you’ll get the achievement.

Weapons Raid also requires you to be under cover. For this one, choose to locate the guards’ weapons locker in chapter 2. Then, in chapter 3, tell Bly “We should stop by the weapons locker first. I have a keycard that will let us in!”

There are basically 3 main ways into book 2 from the book 1 endings.

• Meet Sonoma at her camp (from there you can choose to be a Prisoner, Undercover, Logistics, or Assassin) These are all choosable by starting a new game in book 2 as well.
  • Get captured after the battle of Haven, and escape with Williams (this cannot be chosen as a new player and must be continued from book 1)
  • Get drafted by General Rivera after the Battle of Haven (this cannot be chosen as a new player and must be continued from book 1)
7 Likes

This one is the one I got from book 1 and keep loading Everytime I played book 2, but what about book 2 endings? I’ve only gotten the one where you get caught and the one where we met Lapu (don’t get me wrong I already tried so many time to get other endings but for some reason I just can’t figure out how) any tips or at least an outline of the endings?

2 Likes

WW2 endings:

• Get captured by Rivera and drafted into battle against Maker’s compound either against your will or by volunteering
  • Kill Rivera and escape to a new compound with Sonoma then captured by the HSM
  • Rivera captures Sonoma, and you flee to the same compound as above with Sonoma’s loyalists, then captured by the HSM.
  • Flee with the elders and hide in the warehouse (meet Lapu)
  • Flee with Maker and join her compound (meet Lapu)
11 Likes

Thank you! Now that I know what I’ll be searching for hopefully I’ll be able to get them a little bit easier. It’s very frustrating every time I thought I was going to get a different ending only to find that I got the same one again and have to start all over again

1 Like

that would be a very twisted romance :smiley: although i can’t deny i have a desire to experience it since i and all Haven wolves ended up being captured by her it would be an interesting sequel of the story.

Pardon me if i say nothing new but i finished my first playtrough on the second book/game and i have an urge to share my experience. First of all @GreekWinter i cant describe how much this series is a masterpiece. i always loved werewolves pretty much like Justin :smiley: Secondly. the first book made me pretty confident even if i died in my first time. i knew which path i want to follow. Now the Second book slapped my character in the face with a steal chair :smiley: i felt so small. it might be because i tried to do all my stats better and in the and i wasn’t to good in anything so i failed a lot. this book always forces you to choose between evil and lesser evil. if someone is familiar about the witcher you know there is no lesser evil and i felt the same in the book. I wanted to stop Sonoma because she was reckless and i didn’t trusted her. i wanted to stop Rivera after her betrayal. i didn’t had high hopes in activists but the way it failed my character lost all hope in peace. aand there is Maker. i never trusted her and i tried to catch her on something while i play along with her. (she is my favorite character among the new once even if i want to kill her so badly :smiley: ) in the end of the book i only trusted my pack. The Haven wolves. it was a very depressing and frustrating end (in a good way as a painful drama) but i was happy to be with them. i can’t wait for the third book but until that i will go trough some more playtroughs

3 Likes

@GreekWinter
I finished playing through the 2nd book again recently and enjoyed it, but encountered a typo (in bold below) I believe?

Blockquote:
You nearly black out from the strain by the time the last prisoner passes you, flying up the stairs away from the gas. You move to pull yourself through the opening, but you lose your grip, fumbling the edge of the emergency door as you shift your braced position. You fall backward. Is this how it ends? you think. Is this what it all came down to?
A massive set of furry hands grasps you before you hit the floor, pulling your bulky lupine body through the doorway with surprising ease. As the door slams shut with a metallic “clang!” you look up at your savior, vision tinted a dim red. Inferi glances down at you as she lifts carries body up the stairs.

Secondly, I know that you said Inferi and Aug’s relationship was special to you (since I read the entire forum), but I was wondering if you had any plans of letting the player romance Inferi? If not I understand.
Alternatively, would it be possible that if the main character reaches a certain stat. of reputation with a subculture, they can be formally acknowledged as having joined that subculture somehow? (For example: if you get to choose a name to be called by the Metalheads ( :metal:), but others still refer to you by your base name?).

1 Like

Great series, does anyone know if theres any word on the third one yet?

1 Like