"Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names"—Unleash Rage and wield spirit to heal the land and rebuild your fallen pack

@AnneWest if you send screenshots to support@choiceofgames.com you might be able to help us diagnose the problem.

1 Like

I understand that things are going up word count is great but I’ve never seen a game cost over 10 dollars till now especially with the on sale discount this game gotta be 20 dollars without the discount that’s a lot of money especially not knowing if it’s going to be worth it I’ve done read books that start off great but the ending is horrible I get you need to make money but 15 dollars on a discount is huge leap from other books
I get things are going up but hopefully you understand my point of view you could make it 12 dollars for discount and still make profit I’m happy for a new game just please consider my suggestion.

14 Likes

I’m sorry but this number has been reached twice year ago?
steam02

steam01

17 Likes

Alright, sent. I included screenshots of both the page I’m unable to get past and the googplay receipt, so you don’t have a bunch of emails from me cluttering up the help box.

1 Like

In fairness, ZESH is more like four games in a trenchcoat, in terms of structuring. It certainly wasn’t 1.6 mil at release, and you aren’t buying 1.6mil words of product at once with it. Lords is a fair comparison though, I suppose they meant the largest CoG title? Discounting HG.

7 Likes

I’m going by the posted word count in the omnibus apps, which has Lords of Infinity as 1.5 million words.

does anyone know how to join the hart wardens? i have the dlc installed and have met most of the requirements, but there’s no option that lets me join them. not sure if this is a bug or if i’m only allowed to join after a certain point?

What chapter are you on?

In my opinion, 1.6 million words is effectively a trilogy box set, and the game has so much going on that it almost reads like a multi-book series as well. In terms of the price, you can think of it as three, $5, 500+k books seamlessly combined.

6 Likes

i’ve just finished chapter four and have recruited the main companions.

So who are the romances in this. Can’t decide if the price is worth it or not from playing part of the demo.

Elton, Melodie, Nin, Nomi, and Podge

4 Likes

Sorry to bother again, but any idea if romances any good in this?

i only played demo, no beta, and it was super good with what was possible there. Plus, it’s a kyle marquis, who has never let us down in terms of romance quality and content. Totally worth it

3 Likes

Even used to the cheaper stuff the raw amount of content and its quality is worth the price. The demo alone was more than some games so, yeah

1 Like

FYI if you’re having trouble with font sizes growing exponentially, make sure to upgrade to version 1.1.3 on GPS standalone before writing in to support. The version has just been approved, is now propagating, and fixes the problem.

2 Likes

Anyone know why the latest game release is $14.99? I know the economy is bad and everything is going up in price, but most paperback books are still 7-13 dollar range. I believe the last one in the series was $6.99? Why are we price gouging is that really what it’s come to?

5 Likes

what books are you reading???

3 Likes

Y’all need to chill over the price. An interactive novel of this size is a mammoth undertaking. It’s nothing close to an average paperback and the writer deserves to be remunerated for the work they have put in.

19 Likes

If $15 gives you pause, you’re free to play the demo to see if it grabs you or wait until reviews come in to see if it’s something you’d enjoy, but be aware that the price may be higher at that point. The choice is always yours!

10 Likes