Weird loading circle

So, in some of the games I have been playing recently Ive been seeing this weird, gray loading circle every time I go to the next page. It only occurs on the stats side of the screen and only lasts for a few seconds. While this doesnt impact my ablility to play the game, it is a bit distracting and I was wondering if anyone else sees this and/or knows how to fix it. The few games Ive seen it happen in are The Grand Tournament and The Hero Project: Open Season.
Edit: Managed to get a pic of it

It might just be that it takes a second to load the stats. I don’t know about the Grand Tournament but The Hero Project: Open Season had a lot of stats. I don’t really think there’s a way to fix it, it’s just like loading anything else.

3 Likes

Yeah, that was my first idea, but ZE: Safe Haven has a lot of stats too, and this problem doesnt happen when I play it. Thanks for responding though.

Looking at your picture I actually got that when I played too. I don’t think there’s anything you could do to fix it. Perhaps an update will come out for it

1 Like

First off, what platform are you playing on?
If you’re playing in browser, I don’t think it’s anything to do with CoG. I think that’s just the browser’s default for “loading page”.

No, I’m playing on an iPad.

The new omnibus i suppose?