We are the Hunted (WIP)

Well, I played as hunter. A someone who will probably not survive long enough :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol we shall see, certainly an exciting lifestyle :smirk::smiling_imp:

Looking forward to more? (The demo link is there maybe I’m misreading?) :joy::sweat_smile:
@Swapling

1 Like

Can you be evil

2 Likes

You can be a pretty bad person in it yes.

1 Like

Very interesting read! I went to the stats page and this popped up when trying to read the journals. I’m very interested in what they have to say :thinking:

Besides things people have already mentioned, I like it.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, I want the journals to over time unlock more and more, I think the error is an oversight on my part. I’ll try and fix them

@tandra88 I have it planned for two types of journals, one is just info on the more common creatures and stuff you unlock pretty early the other is journals of one of the failed expeditions or maybe several of them. With small bits of info hidden in them

1 Like

It was really short but i love it already plus really great art work.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Intriguing and spooky. The fight my character got into gave me a visceral reaction! Can’t wait for more!

1 Like

Working on updates for two of my projects including this one. However a little early before any big updates I will be updating the journal entries to give everyone some hints at what is around them.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.