Wayward Skies RPG

Humans…oh lord idk whats wrong with people… anyway autonomy, may i beta test for u? Pretty please?

3 Likes

sure, I’ll add you :slight_smile:

May I also test pl0x?

haha of course!
Added :slight_smile:

Mass effect sensor going off the charts! Must participate if possible.

What do you have in mind?

Meant to say can I beta test? Sounds like a cool concept with a lot of variety.

haha -facepalm-
Added :smiley:

Wow! All these descriptions of the plot made me really excited about it. I’m following this thread for now on. I wish I could help with the codes, but I don’t have the resources. I just wish that you can work on this wip and good luck.

What do you mean “resources”?
You’re welcome to help if you want!

Well, my computer broke recently and it’ll take some time for me to buy other computer.

Ah, you’re on mobile then?

Always excited to see another RPG type game, will be interested in watching its development.

1 Like

May I test out the beta as well? Unless you’ve got a limit you’re getting close to on how many people can test it at once, I’d love to help out.

I’m not expecting the amount, but I’m limiting the beta to 50 testers (each of whom will get all the cheat codes).
The only reason I’m limiting the number is so I can keep track of everyone.
(But yes, you’re added)

1 Like

Update:
I got most of the stats screen working!
The stats screen is pretty complicated, and has a lot of features inside, but most will only be available during sandbox mode.
However, some features that will be universally available include:

• The Database
  • The Cheat Bar
  • Various Overview Menus

Now time for some long descriptions!
The Database:
The database is a ship system that can be destroyed in combat, but otherwise will record info and give the player access to recorded info and preset info. If you upgrade your database, more topics will become available for the player to read about. If the database is damaged, topics will slowly start disappearing until the database is repaired. If the database is critically damaged (0% of system health left), the option will be removed entirely until it is repaired at least partially.

The Cheat Bar:
The cheatbar is just a little text input box used for testing various variables, however, it is currently available for the players to try to figure out. You can use it for increasing your relation between the different races, changing the theme (color of the text and background), or petty cheats like giving money/skills.

Overview Menus:
The overview menus are particularly special, but let the player have a various information at a glance.
The overview menus are invaluable when managing your ship and crew.

Something I also have planned is equipping the player with various equipment and items that give nice little stat boosts, as well as equippable shield types, weapons, ship addons, ship systems, and ship hull playing types, which allow your ship to become just a little but more special, however, these can only be changed out at a space station.

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Small Update

Added a lot more to the database, making it so the players can have a buttload of information at their…
fingertips?

I’m pretty sure that’s how the saying goes…

But yah!
faaancccyy stuff going on here! :wink:

4 Likes

A friend was kind enough to make an icon for me to use until I get a real one :smiley:
It’s pretty cool!
(I think those grey things are ships)
I also shortened it down a bit for computer icons :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update

I’ve completely finished writing the storyline for the human story mode!
Once I finish the huge menu chain, I’ll start on that once I finish the character creator part as well.

7 Likes

@anon98911805 Still in need of a fresh creative mind? I’d love to set up the species’ relationships and histories into some on and off peace, some unbreakable bond, and maybe some relationships could have simply been defined by an awesome (literally definition), yet malodic, maelstrom of conflict? I have some straight up Mass Effect level history/relations intended :smirk:.

1 Like