Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyones art in the first post!

Somebody pls tell Dougie he ain’t slick

… also I may or may not have a gay level of curiousity about Willa

They both share immense chaotic-cute energy

Rough sketch of my mc and the love triangle.

Also Felix <3

Sorry for the spam I’ll stop now xD

NO, DON’T STOP NOW.

@Mutantbeth Why would you stop? Please continue!!! :heart_eyes:

I refuse to believe I am the first one to do this...

I should’ve gone to sleep hours ago

This is gold.

it’s been so long since i’ve made anything for twc, so i apologize in advance for how rusty i am!

NAT/DETECTIVE.

natmc1

natmc2

The detective’s pulse continues to spike as her fingers hold Nat’s, maneuvering the bandage around her hand. The gentle touch is enough to make Nat’s heart jump a little too, and the reaction makes her lips curl into a smile.

When the task is complete, the detective glances up. Nat’s smile grows, finding she is keeping hold of her hand.

“It, uh, should be enough until you can get stitches,” she says, a faint blush of heat over her skin.

“Thank you,” Nat replies, truly meaning it, and holding the detective’s gaze for as long as she’ll allow. She absentmindedly rubs her thumb over the detective’s hand, and she swallows hard in response. (x)

a kiss in a rush of adrenaline
nat/f!detective (oc)

The final confrontation between Unit Bravo and the latest threat to Wayhaven is over, the supernatural out for her blood passed out cold. The forest around them is silent, not even the sound of crickets filling the air. Her heartbeat thunders in her ears as she pushes herself up on an elbow, groaning in pain.

She jumps when Nat suddenly appears before her. Her eyes are wide with concern. “Priya,” she breathes, cupping her cheeks with her palms. “Are you alright?”

"you are very endearing when you are half-asleep."
nat/gn!detective

“Are you tired?” The question startles the Detective out of her reverie. “You don’t have to fall asleep in such an uncomfortable position. We have extra bedrooms here, if you’d like to use one.”

The Detective blinks her eyes open, which have been half-lidded for the past half hour. “No, I’m fine. Really,” she insists. The yawn she tries and fails to suppress, however, says otherwise.

"i want to stay up with you."
ava/nat/gn!detective (poly)

“This is ridiculous,” Ava says, exasperated. “Detective, go to sleep.

“Hm? What?” The Detective lifts their head, not having realized they were moments away from napping on their living room table.

Nat smiles softly at them from the couch. “Ava is right,” she says. “It is late. You require at least eight hours of sleep to be well-rested tomorrow.”

I Have Some Thoughts

idk why the physical metaphor for feels looks like a ditto

Omg. I love when you have thoughts! Please have lots more!!! :heart_eyes:

These are all…completely spot-on. :ok_hand:

Fitting that the feels monster behind Ava is massive.

Truer pictures have never been drawn.

I had an additional, personal thought.

I just wanted an excuse to doodle Adam AND Ava

Oh my god, yes. :laughing:

This is the best thing I’ve seen all day, thank you for this masterpiece :joy:

Omg! I am going through Adam’s route right now! This is perfect! LOL

Wtf, Ava, it’s called arm wrestling, not arm breaking!.. :open_mouth: :grin:

I mean I had to...