Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Ohh apologies. I’m using ‘man’ as gender neutral phrase though. Same as dude & stuff.
ANYWAY, nooo I suck at writing and haven’t drew anything from Wayhaven up until now. I only have bust of one of my Detectives… I was and still am in Fallen Hero hell and then I made my new OCs and started drawing them too ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Do not apologize, I was not mad or anything, hence the smiley.

I had no idea ‘man’ could be used as a gender-neutral phrase, I will keep that in mind.

And do post your fanworks here when you make something else, I like your male Bobby!
*whispers * Fallen Hero is awesome too.

here’s a few edits and fic i’ve made over the past few weeks! aaand i just noticed this post is very ava centric lol

AVA DU MORTAIN & SURINA BATRA.

avamcp

avamcp2

avamcp3

AVA + TROPES.

avatrope1 avatrope8

avatrope5 avatrope7

avatrope3 avatrope4

avatrope2 avatrope6

(dis)approval - rated g
nat & rebecca, bg nat/f!detective

“You’re… with her?” A headache pounds away at Rebecca’s temple. She resists the urge to squeeze her eyes shut, as if that will transport her away from this situation. She keeps her eyes open and narrowed on her subordinate instead.

Nat looks vaguely pained by the conversation herself. “Yes,” she admits. “The Detective and I are involved.”

hurts to be close - rated g
ava/nat/gn!detective (poly)

She’s not looking at them. She’s not.

Ava keeps her body parallel to the window before her, her back a firm line and hands folded behind her. Her eyes are trained resolutely on the transparent glass, but she isn’t taking in the greenery. Instead, she’s lost in thoughts. Or rather, suppressing each and every one that springs, stubborn, to the surface.

8 Likes

A newer version of My Emma Langford~ :star2:

“I guess I wasn’t imagining my feelings…crap.”

A newer version of Cassandra Durban~ :star2:

16 Likes

Listen, this was all I thought about during the love triangle route in the book two demo. Lmao.

28 Likes

Ya’ll know This Comic, right?

Yup.

Warning: Crude Language and Even Cruder Art

why yes i am drawing Mason’s hair different because i like this better

47 Likes

A SINGLE LIKE IS NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS

LOVE

15 Likes

Here’s a self-indulgent Instagram profile and post I made for my oc bc why not!

Ripley's profile

ripley%20profile%205400 !

Her post

ripley%20post%205400

**EDIT:** I LOVE MY FRIENDS KSAJDLSAKD

tumblr_pcwexwDNqw1x9ajejo1_540

17 Likes

(this is farah, nate is old).

omg

4 Likes

is she wrong tho COUGH

This is everyone at Farah as soon as she posted that:

tumblr_pc52anAwCJ1rbet5mo1_540

7 Likes

FALSE.

This is Farah after she posted that:

u%20right

10 Likes

I STAND CORRECTED!!!
tumblr_olsfxiHu301qj0ruoo5_400

5 Likes

Working on doing all of UB’s instagrams now and I wanna share Farah’s lmaooo. She’s basically a shitposter and loves posting “bad” pics of the others that she knows they’ll hate. and I say “bad” because hello… can any of them truly look bad??

Farah's profile

farah%20profile

Farah's post

farah%20post

22 Likes

Hello and welcome to my TED Talk of how I imagine UB to use Instagram lmao.

I updated Farah’s from yesterday but she’s still a shitposter and posts whatever she wants. She loves posting “bad” photos of the others to annoy them + will put a filter or sticker on EVERYTHING.

Farah

farah%20profile
farah%20post

Nate uses it to document all the dogs he’s ever run into (pls give the man a dog!). He tries to take scenic photos but they always come out blurry or he has his finger over the lens. Farah edits and takes all his photos for him and she has to fight the urge to not use stickers on them.

Nate

nate%20profile

Morgan doesn’t even have to try, literally everyone slides into her dms without prompt. She’s hot, she knows it, and she knows what she’s doing. Never really shows her face to maintain that mysterious air about her because… that’s hot and she has a reputation to maintain.

Morgan

morgan%20profile

Adam has a profile so he can see what the others are up to, but won’t post anything himself. UB + the MC, Tina, Verda, and Douglas follow him and he follows everyone back (except maybe Douglas lmao). He doesn’t use it much but he does follow a couple of hot rod accounts that he likes to scroll through.

Adam

adam%20profile

That’s it for my TED Talk, thank you! Sorry that they’re ooc!

28 Likes

My ass.

Adam’s is disgustingly accurate.

MC: So, Adam, do you have an instagram?
Adam: Unfortunately.
MC: W o w, ok.

And then Farah DMs the MC Adam’s account name later that day and it takes Adam three weeks to follow back.

15 Likes
Farah, reminding Adam to follow the MC everday

tumblr_pcxljowmIM1wxyyglo2_400

Adam, every time she does

tumblr_pcxljowmIM1wxyyglo3_540

Adam, after following the MC and going through their profile

Adam @ Farah, after Farah posted that edited picture of him that hinted at his /feelings/ for the MC

Instagram-Tips-and-Tricks-400x300

14 Likes

Was learning how to use Blender and needen an idea on what to create, so I used the thumbnail of the Wayhaven Chronicles to learn the basics of 3d modelling, materials and camera movement. Thought I’d post the result here.
insta

55 Likes

SCREAMING

THAT’S BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOOD LORD @SERAPHINITE COME LOOK AT THIS SORCERY

14 Likes

LOOOOVE IT! So Coool!

Haha thanks. Luckily it consisted mostly of basic shapes so it didn’t take all that long.