"Way Walkers: University" and "Way Walkers: University 2" now available on Steam, plus new Halloween content!

Short answer, no.

A current bug in WWU Halloween has the player able to choose to visit “empty” embassies that were ment for later release during a second Halloween DLC. I emailed the boys and am waiting to hear back, but in the meantime, the embassies available to play are Clan Lands, Iki, and Kinawa.

We appreciate your patience at this time. :heart::jack_o_lantern:

@KaiDeleon

3 Likes

N-New content!? cue happy tears

I already bough the games when they first came out, but I jutst re-bought them, plus the expansion on my iPad. This game was worth it. And I am looking forward to playing through again.

1 Like

I already own WWU and WWU2 on the Chrome app store thing (that was discontinued/shutdown/whatever)… but I re-bought these plus the Halloween DLC on Steam just because I love the stories so much. :+1:

1 Like

Hi all! waves enthusiastically

Mac Rea here, the shiny new co-author that @WayWalkerLeigh has mentioned. If anyone has questions about the Halloween DLC or bug reports, please feel free to reach out to me directly here on the forums or email me at mx.mac.rea@gmail.com.

I am sorry to hear that many early readers are running into the same bug. If you are concerned and reading this thread because it seems like there are Embassy choices that lead nowhere, my apologies. The ability to choose the “empty” embassies should have stayed hidden, as that coding was simply meant to preserve the ability to add more embassies later if y’all wanted to know how the other nations spend Thinned Veil Night. Sorry for the confusion; we are working on patching that, as quick as we can.

In the meantime, I hope y’all enjoy the Thinned Veil celebrations of the Clan Lands, Iki, and Kinawan people.:jack_o_lantern: Thanks for your patience!

9 Likes