Wastelander (WIP) ALPHA RELEASING SOON!

I’ll try, though it won’t be easy.

I hope we can become mutants, maybe bathe our selfs in radiation, also please have a lot of romance options, I cannot recommended a game if it does not have a shy romance option in it (that’s a lie, just trying to intimidate you).

Good luck, and good writing!

Thank you very much Nukeboom!

It will have romance options in it. However, you cannot become a Mutant. I tried it on the small sample I created and it already felt cluttered. Plus, to take advantage of the situation would be hard. You can DIE from Radiation but no, you cannot become a Mutant.

Thank you very much Branton. The beta will be available in a few months.

don’t push it too hard though, if it doesn’t work out, just leave it and work on it last.

Focus on big things first, then move on to the little things that makes the big things look awesome in comparison…

… in other words… focus on the important things like story and choices, then add the necessary accessories like gameplay system, boss fights, crafting, stuff like that…

good luck writing :+1: and don’t forget to be Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Are you gonna include an option to blow up a city? :smile:
Well, either way, I like the idea a lot.
Can’t wait for the demo.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Hi can I beta test for you I’ll do whatever I can to help you out.

I like to help out to best to my ability

sooo… February? March? I’m not actually prying for a BETA, I mean… you can’t display a newly made statue unpolished, right?

just keep workin’ on it :+1: remember to take a break once in a while… helps clear the mind…

So since your looking for beta testers now.Now can I beta test?

i would like to be part of the beta test

Thanks! I’ve added you to the list.:grinning:

Thanks for replying. Michael! The beta will be available in about April. It might take longer. However, I’ll publish 3 of the chapters here once I make changes to them. It’s a big game, you know.

I’ve added you to the list. :grinning:

Done! You’ve been added to the list. :grinning:

14 as well, and I would love to beta test. Sounds interesting

waaiit a minute… did you already put me on the list? if not, then please do :smile:

also…

… then I know for sure that this is gonna be good :sunglasses::+1:

Sounds interesting i would like to test for you

Thanks! You’ve been added to the list.

1 Like